||Chapter 19||

Honestly I didn't know I could reach up to 23k like???? What??? So sorry I update less frequently now my loves :< school has been a bitch😪 I'll try to be a good author I swear! No promises though.

~•~

The months dragged on and you have long accepted the loss you went through, now you were focused on more trivial matters.

"But father, must you leave so soon? What becomes of me?" You looked up at your father with a doe like expression, lips pouted as you pleaded him to take you as well.

"Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn need me my dear child, you will stay here and do what needs to be done." You sighed at his reply.

"I do not understand on why I can't go along with you. Surely there is nothing for me to do here." You huffed, your father gave a hearty laugh. One he barely let out.

"I will keep you entertained for the time being, Meleth nín." Came a reply behind you.

"Ah, Legolas. I trust you will go through with what we talked about?" Your father adressed him, Legolas stepped into your line of sight and grinned.

"Henion, my lord. I shall have a messenger be sent after the reply." Legolas wrapped an arm around your waist and your father nodded curtly.

You gave both of them a questioning glance, but they wouldn't budge under your gaze.

"Now, (y/n), I really must be off." Your father spoke up, you slumped into Legolas' arms defeated and sighed.

"Navaer ada, garo lend vaer.(Farewell Father, have a good journey.)"

Legolas led you out of the room and the two of you made your way to the garden, "How have you been faring?" He started.

You smiled at him, thankful for his concern on your well being, "I have been well as of late."

You glanced around the garden, a lot of the flowers were the one's you had tended to personally, "Thank you, for giving me time and letting me grow flowers in this garden."

Legolas only smiled, It was warm and it made you feel safe, "Meleth nín to you I would give the world." He said softly.

Your heart melted, had you really fallen for him so deeply? You reached a hand up and combed it through his long golden hair.

"You are my world."

~•~

Legolas took you by the hand and dragged you towards a balcony, the sun had just barely set, casting a beautiful glow around you two.

"Legolas. What is this?" You questioned, but the smile on your face said you were more than happy to be with him.

He brought out some wine and poured it in two glasses, handing you one with a small grin, "It's my surprise." He said sheepishly.

You laughed at this, "Well i'm certainly surprised." He shook his head, and snapped his fingers, suddenly soft music had started to play.

You couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at this, "Care to dance mell nín?" You took his hand, accepting his invitation.

He guided you through the dance slowly, it was a magical experience.

And as you stared into his eyes you couldn't help your heart that swelling with affection.

He spun you and the let you go, your back now facing him, you took a moment to recover, laughing a bit at his antics.

"Legolas don't do that it made me diz—" you turned to him and gasped, he was on his knee.

In his hand held a rose and in the rose you could see a ring glittering ever so beautifully against the sun's glow.

"I do not know how it had been possible to live without your support and cheerfulness, without listening to you singing and watching you dancing when you think nobody sees. I love dreaming with you because you understand me as nobody would ever understand. I love being ill if I know that you will be near and take care of me."

He paused, seeing your eyes tear up, "You encourage me to get up every morning, to do great deeds for you, and to constantly become better. You are my inspiration, my motivation, and my desirous goal. You know like nobody what is a happiness and where it is hidden. We both want to have a colorful and memorable life, and together we can make our dreams come true."

"So (y/n) I humbly ask for your hand in marriage."

"Yes!" You sobbed, nodding as you barely croaked out your response, elves all around applauded as Legolas slipped the ring on your finger.

He held you tightly and you knew right there and then.

Everything was finally gonna be alright.

~•~

HELLO MY LOVELIES, IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED, AFTER ME DISAPPEARING I HAVE FINALLY RETURNED WITH AN UPDATE. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BABIES!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE READING THROUGH THEM, SO PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!