Chapter One

A/N: Tamaki isn't in the first chapter, but he will be in the next one!!! I just wanted everyone to get to know a little bit about Ridley 

Ridley- Age 16 (second year at UA)

Tamaki-Age 16(second year at UA)

Endeavor looked around the conference room filled with his sidekicks. He took a quick mental headcount and frowned. The newest recruit, the UA student he'd offered a work study position to, was late. There was a faint pop above, causing everyone to look up as a petite girl with long snow-white hair and bright golden hued green eyes wearing a skin tight green accented silver bodysuit appeared out of thin air. She glanced downward and let out a squeak as she plummeted toward the ground. Sighing, Endeavor kicked a nearby plush rolling chair across the floor to break her fall. She toppled into the plush chair with a giggle that brought a smile to everyone's face.

Her name was Ridley and she was a second year at UA. She had interned with his agency during her first year as a UA student. All of his sidekicks were surprised when he'd offered her to continue working with them. He was even considering offering her a full-time position as one of his sidekicks once she graduated from UA. No one expected him to like the bubbly energetic youth since he often came across as surly and far too serious whereas the youth seemed to be a little bit of an airhead.

Ridley was almost never serious, there was always a bright happy smile on her face and everywhere she went she left laughter and smiles in her wake. She brightened everyone's days, spreading cheer and goodwill to all who crossed her path. Perhaps that was why Endeavor had decided to keep her, he wasn't immune to her charms though he rarely smiled she did cheer him up and give him hope. With her help, he might be able to learn to make amends with his family and maybe become a better hero.

"Good going, Crash." One of his subordinates teased the happy go lucky youth as she swirled around in the revolving plush chair that had broken her fall making absurd giggling 'wee' sounds.

"Why the dramatic entrance?" Another questioned the youth with a chuckle, her laughter was so infectious.

Ridley stopped spinning dramatically, "I brought donuts!" She cheered as she hopped to her feet before glancing around the room curiously.

Endeavor shook his head at the absent-minded youth, "It doesn't appear that way." He pointed with a frown.

"Hm...I had them when I left..." She tapped her chin lightly with her index finger as she retraced her steps in her mind. Her face lit up, "Oh! I know!" Ridley raised her left hand and poised her fingers ready to snap them.

"AH! WAIT!" All of the sidekicks blanched. Ridley's quirk allowed her to teleport herself and other things, if she snapped her fingers on her right hand, she could make something or someone disappear and when she snapped the fingers on her left hand they'd reappear where she wanted them, though sometimes her aim wasn't the best. She'd gotten the nickname 'Crash' from Endeavor's subordinates due to many of her crash landings that had put herself in jeopardy.

When the situation was serious her aim was always perfect which made her a valuable asset as she'd saved countless lives and could control any and all situations with a few well-timed teleports. However, when the situation wasn't dire her aim was very detrimental to herself and others. Before anyone could stop her, Ridley snapped her fingers. All of the subordinates in the room took cover, a few dove under the conference table those who couldn't flattened themselves against the walls.

Endeavor sighed and prepared himself for whatever she had teleported this time. Once she'd somehow missed her target by so much, she'd teleported a wild, very irate, raccoon into the conference room. A few people had gotten scratched pretty bad, including Ridley who thought the raccoon just needed a hug, and they all had to get rabies shots.