CHAPTER 12

LAURA POV

"Hey Laura," Dave shouts behind me as I walk faster. I've been avoiding him the past week because of the drug issue.

"Hey," he says as he catches up to me.

"Oh Dave what's up?" I ask innocently, pushing some hair from my face.

"I dont know, I feel like you're avoiding me," he says.

"Of course I'm not avoiding you," I lie through my teeth.

"In that case, you wouldn't object to going out with me right?" he asks.

"Um... I have som-"

"Come on, it'll be fun," he interrupts as he holds my hand and takes me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he drives.

"To the garage to pick up some things, then to the movies," he replies.

I don't know but I have a really bad feeling about this.

***

He puts the car in park and comes out. I look round the garage to find its practically empty.

"Where's everyone?" I ask.

"Not here, come on," he says as we get out of the car. He comes to a deserted place and pulls out a brick from the wall. He puts his hand in and pulls out a package.

"What's that?" I ask.

"It's a package obviously,"

"I know its a package...what's in it?" I ask trying to keep the impatience from my voice.

"You know what it is Laura," he says smugly.

I'm certain its drugs again. What is the meaning of this?

"I've had it. I just can't do this anymore," I shout.

"What do you mean?" he asks dropping the box and coming closer.

I should have listened to Ally in the first place; what's wrong with me?

"I mean... I mean i'm breaking up with you," I state nervously.

"What?" he asks disbelievingly.

"I said i'm breaki-"

"I heard that. why?" he asks as anger flashes in his eyes.

I gotta admit, I'm a bit scared.

"I can't stand the drugs, and the gangs and all that okay? I'm done," I say and try to walk away but he grabs me and slams me against the brick wall, causing my head to throb in pain.

"You're not breaking up with me, understand?" he thunders. I back up more in the wall, tears threatening to flow.

"I am," I shout back.

"You're involved in drugs and that's something i won't condone,"

"Are you asking me to stop?" he asks.

"Yes that's exactly what i'm asking you," I reply.

"You know I can't Laura so just be pat-"

"I won't be patient okay, I'm breaking up with you," I interrupt..

"Laura you're my girlfriend,"

"Well not anymore. You can have any girl that you want, anyone and it dosen't have to be me. Go date them and leave me alone,"

"I want you and only you Laura," he yells back.

"Well that's too bad because i'm leaving," I say and walk past him but he grabs my arm again and pushes me against himself.

"You are not going anywhere," he coldly says.

What have I gotten myself into?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

  ALLY POV

I knock on the door and Jason opens it.

"Hey Jason...is Laura ready yet?" I ask.

"Nope she's not around," he replies.

That's weird.  Laura told me to come over so we can hang out but why is she not in?

"When did she leave?"

"She left a while ago; come in and wait for her...and there's someone I want you to meet anyway," he says going back into the house. I follow him and close the door behind me.

Right there in the living room is an attractive girl of about 18 sitting on the couch. The blue dress she's wearing brought out her blonde hair and blue eyes. I notice that she's tall and slim, kind of like a model.

As soon as she sees me, she smiles and makes her way towards me.

"Hey i'm Marissa and you must be Ally," she says as she kisses me on the cheek. Great she's friendly. I would have preferred it if she was a bitch.

"Um that's right. Marissa, Ally. Ally, Marissa...my girlfriend," Jason says as he waits for my reaction. I disguise the hurt in my face and put on a sweet smile.

"Yeah i've heard about you," I sweetly say.

"So Jason talks about me? that's so sweet," she says and kisses him full on the lips.

"So where did you guys meet?" I ask trying to erase the tension.

"In boarding school," she replies.

"Hey I have an idea. How about we have a movie night? I and Marissa, and Ally, you can be with Laura," he says mockingly.

"Nah, i'll come with Nate," I say before I can stop myself.

"Is Nate your boyfriend now?" he asks bitterly.

"Yes, and don't worry he'll be happy to come," I say and see anger flash in his eyes.

JASON 0 - ALLY 1

"Bring him because i'm sure we'll have alot of fun," he strains.

"Yeah," I innocently say.

"Fine," he replies.

What the hell did I just do?

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY DAD WHO HAD HIS BIRTHDAY ON THE 8TH.

Don't forget to:

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT