CHAPTER 13

LAURA POV

I try to walk away again but Dave pulls me towards himself.

"This relationship is over when I say its over. Do yo-"

"No I don't understand. You're not going to force me to be in a relationship with you. It won't work," I shout.

"Call it whatever you like okay, but you're not leaving,"

"Only if you stop doing drugs,"

"I can't," he shouts.

"Why?"

"I just can't," he replies, much calmer now.

"Then there is nothing to talk about," I say and turn around.

"If I find you with any other guy, I'll kill him," he warns.

"Come on, let's go back," he says walking towards the car.

"I'm fine," I say as I walk out of the garage. Why do I have so much drama?

He drives and stops the car beside me.

"Let's go back, its a long way home," he says moving to open the door.

"Just go," I say walking faster.

"Laur-"

"Go away Dave. I need space," I say still walking.

He hesitates for a moment.

"Suit yourself," he says closing the door and driving away.

He actually left.

The bastard just left.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

  ALLY POV

I run up the stairs as fast as possible as I need to make this call as soon as I can. I honestly don't know what got into me to make me say that.

"This is so humiliating," I mutter to myself as I dial Nate's number. At the second ring, he picks up.

"Ally... what has gone wrong with the world that you're actually calling me," he says with his usual snarkiness.

"Nate, I need you to do me a favour no questions asked," I say desperately.

"What is it?"

"Well... I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend just for the night. Can you do that?" I ask peering around to make sure I'm not being eavesdropped on.

"Let me guess, you told that idiot Jamie or whats his face that we're together to get back at him," he guessed.

"I said no questions asked," I say because he's correct.

"Nate please," I beg.

He hesitates.

"Pleeeee-"

"Alright but you owe me one," he says.

"Thank you so much. So come to Laura's house by 8. I'll be waiting alright? thanks," I say and cut the line. I let out the breath i didn't realize i was holding and lie on the bed. Where the hell is Laura?

The door barges open and Laura comes in looking disheveled and confused.

"Laura what happened?" I ask panicked as I lead her to the bed.

"Nothing," she simply replies.

"Laura seriously what's going on?" I ask.

"Its Dave,"