15 - Kasey

The weekend was gone fast.

So was my time with Steven. After the whole fight we had, I admitted I was being melodromatic and I apologized for being such a jerk. I wanted to be happy for him so I was. We spent the little time we had left by eachothers side. Calum was there too though and that's what was diffrent.

it finally came time for Steven to leave and it was just Calum and I. I did have the other boys but Calum and I had a special friendship. I almost considered him another best friend.

On the other hand school work was insane. I was getting closer with the yearbook class than I had before. It took me a second but we were all good friends. Sariah was my second hand man. She was always there for me when ever I needed it and she helped me, no questions asked.

I was now going to every game and I was supporting my new closest friends.

"Hey, Murphh" Michael said as I sat outside on a school bench and took some pictures.

"Hey Mikey" Not looking away from the camera.

"You know I never see you away from that thing..." He told me.

"You know" i whispered. "I shower with it too..."

"Do you have any pictures of you" He winked.

"You perve." i rolled my eyes.

"Ester?"

"Hmm?" I said unintrested.

"What do you think of Calum?" He asked

"What do you mean?" I laughed nervously.

Over the course of hanging out with Calum and the boys, my feelings for Calum have grown tremendesly and I have been trying to hide it for quite some time now. I don't see why he would feel the same way so I didn't want to ruin what we had going: a good friendship.

"Like, what do you think of him?" Michael asked.

"I consider him a best friend which says a lot.." I answered honestly. That was the first time i'd ever said that out loud to someone.

"That's it?" He asked.

"Best best friend?" I shrugged.

"Okay" Michael chuckled.

"Why?" I looked at him weird.

"Just wondering.." He smiled. "I just thought it would be so cute if you two ended up dating."

"Like that would ever happen. He's way too out of my league."

"Hey, he wanted to be your friend didn't he? What's so diffrent about a girl friend?" Michael asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He asked.

"Nah, I told the teacher I was going to walk around because I couldn't focus." He said.

"You chump, get back to class" I sighed and stood up.

"Whatever"
--------------------------------------------
I sat in front up Calum and chewed on my straw. It was a habit I had since I was little. Calum sat there twirling his thumbs together, obviously in thought.

I was so tired from school and so overwhelmed in everything that was happening. I couldn't complain though because I was doing really well in my classes.

"Guys" Calum said shakily. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure" Luke was the only one to answer.

"Okay well you guys remember Kasey Rodgers right?" he asked. "I've been close friends with her since Freshman year?"

I stayed quiet, scared of where this was going. Calum hadn't looked me in the eye yet and I was glad because I probably looked like a sick little girl.

"Well I've been catching up with her and I took her out a few times.." Calum smiled "And we're together now"

"Wait what" Was all I heard Michael say. His tone of voice was like he wasn't filled in about something before hand.

After that everything else just drained from my body. I felt sick to my stomach so much that I had to get up and run to the trash can. Needles to says lunch came back up and I humiliated myself.

I couldn't stand to be there anymore so I ran outside.

Once I got in the car I began to cry. I cried harder than I ever had in my life. I sobbed uncontrolably. Why was this so heartbreaking? Why did I care so much?

I couldn't grasp why I was crying so much. Did I really like him that much? Was I expecting him to like me back?

The passanger door opened and someone got in the car. If it was Calum, I figured by my embarassing reaction that he probably knew how I felt by now.

"You know, throwing up it's all that embarassing." Michael's voice soothed me.

"That's not why i'm crying" I sniffled.

"I know." He said. I could just feel the smirk on his face.

"This isn't funny.." I told him.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just trying to make you feel better." He sighed "I'm a shitty comfortor."

"It's okay, you don't have to" I chuckled.

"You should have told me how you really felt.."

"It's not like it would have made a diffrence." I sighed and started the car.

"It might have" He shrugged and put his seatbelt on.

"Well it's too late now"

-------------------------

WAIT OMG SO WHO SHIPS MIKSTER??? I dooooo :))

Can i just say that calum's an asshole. I h8 when guys play games like so^^^

ANYWASY LOLLOOOLLLOL Thank you for all ur support! I'm so glad I have people who actually read my bleeeh book. I hope you like it!!!! Comment/Vote/Follow me(maybe?)