20 - the gig

"So it happened" I told Steven. I watched for his expression.

"You and Steven?" he widened his eyes.

"No... Calum and I" I told him.

"Shut up" Steven smiled. "Oh my god when's the wedding?"

"When are you gonna get brain?" I giggled. "We're not even officially together. We just both covered that we like each other... a lot."

"Awe, Esterean is growing up" he pouted.

"Awe you haven't called me that in forever" I giggled. "So tell me about school. Are there any cute boys there?"

"I'm serious when I say everyone knows who I am... Some people I've never even seen before come up to me and say "You're Steven right? I know a person who knows a friend that's in the class u take and you're hilarious!" like what the hell?" he laughed.

"Wow you're so popular" I smiled.

"And of course there are cute boys here." he scoffed like it was supposed to be obvious. "It's an art school" he chuckled. "And I'm so excepted here, it's so great!"

"I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad you're having a blast!" I told him.

"Well I have to go, I have a class early in the morning and I need to take a shower so I can get to bed." he said. "Sorry I couldn't talk for long" he pouted.

"It's okay!" I smiled "Calum's coming over for lunch anyways." I told him.

"Time changes are stupid" he sighed.

"Agreed" I nodded "Love you and talk to you soon"

"Bye babe" he hung up from the FaceTime and I was left on my bed by myself until someone jumped on me.

"Your room is a typical white girl room" Calum said.

"If you don't like it you can leave" I sasses him.

"ouch, that hurts" he said and rolled to the left side of me. I giggled and faced him. He reached in for a kiss and then pulled away.

"I'm gonna take you out on a proper date." He smiled.

"Yes sir" I smiled. "And then we'll go to your show?"

"Sounds good" he nodded

"Are you excited?" I asked and smiled.

"About my date with you?" he asked "duh"

"I mean the show you dummy!" I laughed.

"Not as excited as I am to go on a date with you." he winked.

------------------------

"let's see... first impression." Calum asked.

"Wow, Calum Hood the head of the populars" I told him.

"The poplars?" he looked at me confused.

"Yeah, you just seemed like you were all about popularity and friends and stuff. Same with Luke because we have that class together?"

"Oh!" Calum laughed. "Right, my first impression of you was 'this girl seems so cool and Luke is gonna scare her away'"

"He kinda did" I laughed "Michael was the one that kept talking to me"

"Yeah he told me he was being pushy on you but it worked!"

"Okay... first thought when you met me?" I asked.

"Oh god.. It was after the first soccer game.. right?" he asked "I remember now!"

"okay" I giggled.

"You were being introduced by Michael and you did not want to talk to us" Calum laughed. "You were like annoyed or shy something."

"Terrified I believe is the correct term"

"Anyways, I thought it was because of Michael and once you walked away, Luke said 'She seems cool' and then I kept questioning Mike, asking him what he did to you... but I thought it was cute that you were so nervous around us." he answered honestly.

"You know I warmed up to you guys a lot faster than I thought I would" I said.

"Well I'm glad you did" he smiled.

We kept the conversations like this going for quite some time. I was happier than words could explain. There was no way I couldn't be. I got all that I wanted and more. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––

The place we were in was muggy and crowded. I liked it though. It was warm. The boys were about to play soon and I couldn't wait to take some pictures and support them.

Once they were finally on they played their set list. They did the few songs that they had and a few covers. It sounded so good and I could tell they were really working hard. 

I remember the day I walked in on Calum singing and playing guitar. I never knew that he could do anything like that but they did and now i'm here with them. 

After the show they were cleaning up and I was going over the pictures I took. They were all perfect.

Luke was walking towards me when a man approached him and stopped. I couldn't hear what he was saying but I wanted to know soon. Soon it was the whole band over talking to them and they seemed shocked.

They all looked happy and I wanted to know so badly.

Calum came over after and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"I got some good pictures of you" I smiled. 

"I wanna see" He sat down next to me."

"What did that guy say?" I asked.

"Nothing important" He shrugged and chuckled a bit.

"You guys seemed happy when he talked to you" I told him.

"I guess, he was just kinda funny." he said.

I ignored it and didn't make a big deal out of it. I was just happy to be with them all.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

It's short, I know but double update wooo. yolloooo

thanks 4 reading and make sure to comment and vote :-))