24 - yearbook

I didn't sleep very well last night. My mind was aware so Calum wouldn't wake up crying again. It honestly scared me to death. I was so scared he was hurt, or his family was hurt and I didn't want that to happen to him.

"Est?" Calum's voice cracked.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

"Ah, shit" He sighed. He moved over and grabbed on to my waist. "Did I-"

"Yeah" I asnwered before he had to say it.

"Awe, Est, I'm so sorry." he said and spooned me.

"Calum, don't even start with me" I said firmly. "I'm not going to let you feel bad for this. It wasn't your fault."

"Ester, you shouldn't have gone through that. It wasn't fair to you."

"It's not like you could've provented it." I shook my head "It's fine. I'm glad I was there actually.. I talked you through it..." 

"You did?" He smirked a little. 

"Yeah, I did." I noded.

"What did I say" He asked.

"You were sobbing because you thought your parents were gonna get a divorce" I told him.

"Yeah.. that's always the same dream.. I kind of remember that dream now.." He sighed.

"But, you also were crying because you thought you hooked up with Kasey right in front of me and you didn't want to lose me." I explained.

He stayed scilent for a second. The look on his face showed that he obviously didn't know how to respond.

"Ester... I am afraid of losing you..." He said. "Like deathly.."

"I'm not going anywhere Calum" I assured him. 

"You've been the light of positivitey in my life since I met you.. You made me have hope in my parents again and I believe that they're changing for te better." He smiled.

I smiled and kissed him. We stayed like that for a second until Ashton opened the door.

"Good morning- Oh, sorry guys." Ashton giggled. "At least you still have your clothes on. Anyways.. It's Christmas morning and my mum's making breakfast. After we're gonna open some presents and the go to a movie or something. Chop chop."

"Wow, it is Christmas.. I forgot." Calum laughed "What a perfect morning to wake up to.. you.. and Christmas. This must be a dream."

"You cheese ball" I giggled and got up. 

"Wow, and you aren't wearing any pants." He giggled. 

"Shut up" I blushed. I forgot I had taken them off in the middle of the night because I was too hot. My mom blasts the heater during winter so I was dying. I walked into my closet and picked out a white sweater and some maroon leggings. I threw some all black converse on and walked out of my room. 

I drove Calum over to his house to get some diffrent clothes and it turns out Calum's parents and Mali are coming too. Calum wanted to go with his parents because he already left them last night. 

When I got to the Iriwns, Michael, Luke, and their parents were already there. My parents pulled up right when I got in the door. Brae and Ash were sitting on the couch with everyone else and the house was filled with the sent of pancakes and bacon and sausage. Ashton's siblings were in the kitchen with their mom. They were helping them cook. 

"Esterr!" Michael smiled. He got up and gave me a big hug. Then Luke and I hugged all the moms. 

We all started up a conversation about how our Christmas Eve was and what we did. I told them the stories about my cousins and how Calum came over and Luke told us he went to Sariah's house for a few hours, then came back and hug out with his brothers who would be at the house any minute.