Chapter 8

Draco's P.O.V
After me and Hermione's detention session (detention lasted 2 classes), I walked into the common room for our break instead of the great hall for lunch, I wasn't really hungry. Instead my stomach gurgled for something different. I imagined her face and her soft lip in my head, she tends to leave me on a loop.

Blaise burst through the portrait door and cuffs my shoulders with his hands.
"What happened! Did you lose Slytherin points!" After the great battle of Hogwarts, Slytherin had a change in reputation but a lot of the older students seemed to let the old one stick. That's why they didn't understand when I suddenly became a nice person.
"No don't worry I just got a det." He sighed and released my tense shoulders. Suddenly he stares at me curiously and smirks.
"You kissed her?!" He says and I try to hide the wave of shock but hat hits me like an avalanche.
"What! No why?"
"Your lips are hella swollen dude!" I bring my fingers to my mouth. He's right. My lips were plump and hot.
"Even the teacher was on to her when she took way to long in the bathroom." His eyes roll and he slams himself down on the big sofa. What? Hermione was with time the whole time.
"I swear she was so horny when we got to class. She obviously wanted you." He says nudging me with his elbow. What?
"Huh?" His eyes narrow staring at me telling me 'I know what you did hehehe' but I didn't.... OOOOHHHH!!!
"Wait are you talking about PANSY!?" I realise and jump off the couch.
"Duh? Who else would I be talking about?"
"No one" I say suddenly sitting down silently. He wasn't convinced and I don't blame him.

After Blaise told me about what I missed in divination and what the homework was. But I was only half paying attention. All I could think about was getting in trouble again so I could be with her. Was that seriously the only way I could be with hermione? Then I realised something. Something more strange then all of this. I've started referring to her as Hermione.

Hermione's P.O.V
The rest of the day was boring. Nothing happened that was as interesting as what had happened between me and Draco. Look at me! I'm actually calling him Draco! I felt guilty though. I may still have feelings for Ron and I'm going and kissing another guy. Then I look over at Ronald Weasley to see him and his girlfriend making out again. The teacher tried to interrupt them and get them to stop 3 times but to no avail. So disgusting. With him, I felt safe but with Ronald I felt used, or at least I started to feel used.

"Hermione are you alright?" Harry waves his hands in front of me and I snap back into focus.
"Huh?"
"Where you day dreaming?" His expression was almost scared. Hermione, day dreaming? It must be the end of the world.
"No. Maybe. I don't know?"
"Ever since you came back from detention you've been acting weird. Even at lunch you didn't eat anything you just say there... like that" my head was rested on my hand but I let my hand fall when harry mentions it.
"I'm not being weird you being weird!" I say. He turned back and faces the teacher. Ok maybe I should do the same.

Harry laid off me after I started to answer the teachers questions and jott down notes in my books. The bell rung *ding ding ding* and it was time for a free period. Class had been canceled because some kid in Hufflepuff accidentally exploded 4 couldrens, pickled animal organs and fermented plants everywhere. Not to mention the black goo that seemed to by eating the classroom. Harry, Ronald, Ginny and I all had potions together and I was so happy to be able to take a break.
"Are you feeling ok?" Ginny says patting my forehead with her palms trying to check my temperature. I slap her hand away and laugh.
"That's what I said. Hermione granger not paying attention. Hermione granger not wanting to go to class?" Harry says and everyone giggles.
"Not to mention you have 2 classes off because of det. Stupid Malfoy." Ron says. This was the first time he had talked to me like we were friends again. Missed it. But my head got hot when he mentioned Malfoy. I just laugh and shrug it off. Ginny wasn't fooled however. She grabs my hand and leads me up to the dormitory.

"What's wrong?" She sits us down on the beds across from each other. I look at my shoes and shake my head.
"That's a lie there is something wrong!" I could tell immediately that she wasn't going to back down till I told her, and there was no way she was being fooled. I took a deep breath. Counted to three and looked up at her.
"I kissed Draco"

Another cliff hanger? Ehaasaaaaaat? Sorry these probs aren't really good lol. If you enjoyed don't forget to vote and cya for the next chapter 💖