Chapter 42

Draco's P.O.V

I was getting more letters everyday. After I didn't reply to the firs letter, I got 2 more the next day, saying things like; 'It wasn't really a request!' and 'Draco you are my son'. I didn't want to go back. I already hated having the past things hanging over my head like an axe and adding to it will only make it heavy and fall. I didn't tell anyone about the letters, not even Blaise. But that meant I was stuck ranting to the posters on the walls. I looked tired and pale everyday because of my stress and lack of sleep. What if they are coming to kill me? What if they are coming to kill the others? I needed to stop thinking about this because it was only making me more stressed. Little did I know, I had no clue what stressed even was. at least not until about 4 days after i had received my first letter. The stack was starting to pile higher and higher and I wasn't surprised when Bailey flew through my window with another letter stuck between her beak. This my fathers calling card, the pine green wax seal and a stamp of a black barn owl. i peel it up and roll my eyes. i already know this will be another threatening note telling me to understand what i was born into and i will be joining them whether i like it or not. i scan through the words, not giving a flying fuck because i know what it will be about. It wasn't until i reached the bottom

'See you there!'

that i started to panic. i go back to the top and start reading through it again.

Dear Draco,

I see out order for you to join the Death eaters once more has gone ignored. That's fine, for now. but know that you will join us when you realize that we are what you will become. we are your future. speaking of future, I believe that the Hogwarts students are going on a trip to Hogsmeade in a couple days. Delphini and I have decided to see you once more and believe that there would be the best place to do so. There will most likely be a little chaos but who doesnt love some spook in their life. Help us attack your so called 'friends'. the ones that shunned us and betrayed what we stand for. See you there!

Sincerely Lucius Malfoy.

Oh no! Now i finally realized what stress actually is. I felt as if i could drop dead on the floor. My heart was racing like a marathon and my head felt light. This couldn't be happening! what do i do? I couldn't think straight while my head was spinning. I fall backwards onto the bed and let everything go black.

I wake up with a screeching head ache. Everything was fuzzy but i saw Bailey still sitting on the window sill. how long was i out? i wanted the grab the letter and read it again to make sure i wasn't dreaming, but didn't because i didn't want to be out again for how ever long. i get up, too quickly and stumble over to the door. as soon as my hand reaches the knob, i am thrown back with a mild heart attack as Blaise bursts through.

"There you are! we missed you at dinner. Pansy was worried. You know, i don't know why she still hits on your and tries to flirt with you? You are obviously taken." i sit down on the bed and rub my throbbing head. Blaise turns and looks at the state i was in. "You right there mate?"

"I dunno anymore!" i moan. i shouldn't hint that something was bad because i didn't want to explain it to him. i think he understood that thought because he just shrugs and goes back to what he is doing.

...................................

it was the day of the Hogsmeade trip. Only Blaise, Mione and I were going in the group. Ginny stayed back to do homework and, well i dint give a shit about Harry and Ron. i was still worried. 100 or maybe even more, kids were going on this trip and i was the only one who knew that i could end up being the last. I watched Blaise and Mione as they walked out the large door, me trembling like a leaf behind them. Hermione grabs my hand and we make our way to the train station.

"are you ok? you seem tense." Hermione says. she feels my forehead and i wouldn't be all that surprised if i was burning up. i couldn't speak. my mouth as so dry. i just worriedly nod, not fooling anyone. as each person steps onto the train, i shut my eyes tight. and when i step on the train my head starts pounding again. i couldnt bare thinking that if Hermione gets hurt, and i knew about it! i pull Hermione into a empty compartment and made sure no one came in, even Blaise.

"Look, Hermione. You need to get off this train NOW!" i say. i didnt have time to explain. we would be leaving any minute now.

"What! why?" she asks. i look around the compartment, making sure no one was evesdropping.

"I cant explain now but its to dangerous for you here. you cant go to Hogsmeade!"

"But i want to go. Plus i promised Ginny something from Honeydukes,"

"PLEASE! just get off the train!" i plead. she looks at me shocked.

"I'm sorry Draco but i cant get off the train!"

"No I'm sorry. You leave me with no choice..." i say. tears filled my eyes. i hated every second of this. i grabbed my wand from my side and pointed it in Hermiones direction. she backed up a little, fear spreading across her face.

"Draco?" she mumbles. i close my eyes tight. a tear gets squeezed from my eye and rolls down my cheek.

"Imperio."

Hey thx for reading. so like im sad because we only have a few more chapters and then its over and im kinda sad about that. but when ending something, its always good to start something else. ive already told you about the fact that when i finsih this story i will put out another story that i equally love. it is a remake of a story i wrote on another account which will be posted in the description of the story when it comes out for the people who possibly read the old one and is like "wait this is like another one!"

yeah anyway so i will be giving a hint to the name and what its a fan fiction of at the end of the last chapter, if i remember so lets hope i do so keep reading to find out more. i will not write all my stories as fan fictions but the next one will be and if you want another harry potter one i will be happy to write one because i have a few ideas up my sleeve *wink wink. nudge nudge*

if you enjoyed, dont forget to vote 💕