Chapter 29

Blaise P.O.V

We both stared at each other with the same look on our face. He was as pale as Hermione as the Bloody Barron. I couldn't tell if what he was saying was true or just some post Halloween prank he was trying to pull.

"Your joking right?" I say. He give me an evil glare.

"Why would I joke about something like that?" He responds coldly.

"Well... how long have you known?" I couldn't think of what to ask. I had so many questions but none of them seemed appropriate for his mood. He groans and stumbles around the room.

"I don't want to tell you! you'll just make fun of me!" he complains.

"I promise I won't!" i say pressing my hands on my heart. He sits down on the bed and i sit on the one across from him. he sighs and starts again.

"It's one of those things you kind of always know," I try to hold in my laughter. he gives me a greasy and I instantly stop. "But I realized my true feelings last year." his certainty shocked me. he was so sure that he found out last year.

"LAST YEAR! that's like a whole year of loving her!"

"No way!" he sneers sarcastically. I roll my eyes and continue.

"But you dated Pansy between between then?"

"I guess she was just my way of trying to get over Hermione..." he says bowing his head in shame. why was this a bad thing. Isn't falling in love supposed to be a happy time?

"Obviously it didn't work." i joke. wrong time. he shoots up, face as red as flames.

"DUDE! THIS AIN'T A JOKE!"

"Sorry man!"

"Do you know how hard it is loving a girl that might not love you back?" well...

"But all last year nothing was happening and you didn't seem to feel this way?"

"Yeah but last year, nothing was happening so anything i felt i knew was just all... fantasy..." he says unsure if that was the right word to use.

"fantasy?" i giggle.

"Blaise!" he snaps fierce. "now that something is happening I'm freaking out that it actually isn't and she's never going to love me back!" he paces the room angrily. he throws a fist at the wall.

"Hey! i say jumping in and grabbing him back as if he was in a fight with the wall. "You don't want to go back down that path. all it's going to do is get you hurt and this problem can be solved other ways. like by talking!" i say. he takes a deep breath and i pull him onto the beds again. he looks red hot and i don't know whether my jokes that i usually use to lighten the mood will be good in this situation. what am i used for if not the guy who makes everyone laugh when going through something shitty. but this is something good, or what i thought was good that he is overthinking about.

"Its just when we weren't together, i knew that nothing would happen. but now that we are a thing, there's the chance of rejection!" he says trying to calm down but his breath was still speeding up.

"Look, Draco. i have no doubt in my mind that she loves you back. and even if she doesn't," he starts breathing fast again, "Shes a nice girl! she wont change how she feels about you and she defiantly wont treat you differently!" he looks at me, his eyes are all glassy. wow! was i really that good?

"Thank you." he says. suddenly there was a bang outside out door, and a giggle. "what was that?" Draco says getting up and flinging out door wide open. we both pier out, but nothing, no one was to be seen. "that was weird! but thanks again!" Draco repeats and walks out of the room. ok that was a little weird. and i feel it was very unlike Draco. he is always so proud and always tries to hide his emotions. I'm not sure whether its a good thing that he has become soft or a bad thing but one thing is for sure, Hermione has brought something out in him and personally, I don't mind it.

heyyy. so i know this chapter is very short but i wanted to make it like an extra little thing and some info for later drama in the story lol. DRACO LOVRES HERMIONE. awwww. but like lowkey reall excited becausre this means that the juice is gonna be poured soon. next chapter we are going straight into christmas break and i think chapter 30 might be a bit of a long one. so thx for readinf chapter 29 and if you enjoyed, dont forget to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1