Chapter 15

Hermione's P.O.V
Draco stands up and eagerly walks over to my table. He sits down and the chair screeches as he slides it closer.
"Hey." I giggle as he try's to hide his happiness.
"I think people know about us..." he says whispering in my ear. I giggle to myself and try to think of something clever to say.
"Who cares what people think? The only opinion you should listen to is your own." He laughs.
"You listen."
"I'm the top of the class, I have to listen."

He flips the paper in his hands over. He must not have looked at the test in all the commotion between him and blaise. What even happened?
"Oh no!"
"What's wrong?"
"I failed. I hate charms I've never been good at it!"
"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine!" I tried to comfort him but I was no use. Im horrible at this kind of stuff. A light flickered in my brain. An idea was coming. I knew the idea already I had just executed it before. But now it's time.

...............

I get to my dormitory after dinner. Ginny had come but collapsed on her bed as soon as she got back. Good thing, she nearly fell into her ice cream during dessert. But this was perfect. It gave me a better chance to execute my plan.

I waited. I waited until the darkness covered the sky and the grounds. I waited until all the Gryffindors had left the common room to go to bed, (which was quite early to my surprise). I tucked Ginny in and rapped a blanket around her tight. Then I got dressed in a simple chuck on outfit, snuck into Harry's dorm where everyone was asleep and took the invisibility Cloke from under Harry's bed. After I tip toed out of the room and down the spiral staircase, out the portrait and through the dark halls. It wasn't to late but they were empty and only tired ghosts floated around. I stepped as quietly as I could. Even though people couldn't see me, they could still hear me. After wandering the halls, trying to find where I was going until I found it. 2 Slytherins trotted down a dark staircase. The halls had turned into grey concrete and the air turned cold and icey.
"I can't believe they put such a lame teacher for defence against the dark arts!" One cried.
"I know but I feel bad for him."
"Why would you!!!" I knew why.
"Because Voldemort put a curse of the defence against the dark arts position when someone told him he couldn't have the job."
"What was the curse?" I knew what it was.
"Any teacher who has the position, wouldn't last more then a year. Either they died or had to leave in some way shape or form. But that's just a rumour." They said as they reached the end of a vast hallway. But it wasn't just a rumour, it was true. A painting of a snake wrapped around a wise old wizard hung on the wall. They said the password which was mumbled and I could barely hear It and the painting swung open to unleash a vibrant green light. The Slytherin common room was a big circle building, with jade green furniture, a green fire and flaming red torches up on the walls. They walls had imprints of serpents and wands. It was awesome. I wait for the 2 Slytherins to walk through another hall leading to what i guess is the bedrooms. It was quiet and empty. I quickly whip off the Cloke before walking through the painting. It wasn't as cold as I imagined it. But it was different, So different. I walk around the room, taking in every piece of information I couldn't before...
"What are you doin here?" A buck toothed boy popped up in front of me. I was startled and jumped back. He was large and intimidating. Suddenly, 3 more Slytherins popped out from behind him. They walked closer and closer to me.
"This isn't your house?"
"Your not supposed to be in here!" They came into my face. Their horrible breath blew my hair back and I banged against the rough wall. I was trapped. 2 more Slytherins come off the armchairs by the fire and join their friends to try and scare my off. I gulp.
"Hi. I was jus..." I stutter. I couldn't speak.
"Aren't you that mudblood from Gryffindor?" One spits but not to me, but to one of his friends.
"I think she is!" The buck toothed leader says. He didn't take his eyes of me the whole time.
"What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked. They shoot their heads away from me and towards the voice.
"Hermione. Are you ok?" He asked getting closer to me. I slide along the wall alway from the boys and to Draco. The boys looked dumbfounded at us.
"Yeah I'm fine." I reply.
"Good. You can go now." She turns his attention to the boys. They stood there still for a few moments and then stumbled away.
"What just happened?" I heard one of the whisper to the others.

Draco leads me through the hall And into a dormitory. It's bigger then mine but has smaller beds and cupboards beside each of them.
"Wow." I say walking around. It was empty. The room was cold and dark. The light was dim and only just reached each corner.
"It's not much but it's home." He says and sits down of the end of what I can only assume is his bed.
"So what are you doing here?" He says tapping the bed beside him. I take a seat and pull open my bag.
"I came to help you. You said you needed help in charms so I decided to tutor you." I couldn't read his face. It was like 'Oh that's all?' But also like 'omg that's so sweet' his eyes started watering as he embraces me in a hug.
"Thank you!" He said I to my ear. His hair smelt like coconut and honey and made me dry in the mouth. When he let go and I took all the books out from my bag.
"Let's get started then shall we?" He gives me a bright smile.

Thx for reading. We are nearly on 300 read omg this is going so fast I can't believe it. This is the start of the tutorin and tea is gonna be SPILT!!! Bye. Vote if you like the book