Chapter 33

Draco's P.O.V

It was snowing like anything outside. Quidditch training was canceled, Hermione was tutoring someone and Blaise was missing, weird. i was all alone in the common room. i just flipping, blank minded through a book. i wasn't taking in any of the information, just giving myself something to do. i don't know where everyone was. the common room was empty so i was literally all alone. suddenly, the portrait door, creaked open. i turn my head to see in the dark, the silhouette of a girl. as they comes more into frame, it was Pansy. Great!

"hello Draco!" she says all mysterious. my eyebrows furrow.

"What do you want?"

"Why on earth would you think i want something?" she keeps are mysterious tone. I don't answer. she comes up behind the sofa and leans over next to me, giving me a hug from behind. i instantly feel uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?" i ask, she doesn't move.

"Nothing. just, stretching." she becomes less mysterious and more seductive.

"Ok this is to much for me!" i say swiftly jumping off the couch. She slumps over the head of the couch and then stands back up straight. she struts over to me slowly. Ok this was weird. i take a step back every step she takes forward.

"Don't run Draco! i just want to talk!" she say, sitting down on the other side of the sofa. she crosses her legs and rubs a place next to her for me to sit. cautiously, I walk over and take a seat a few inches from her. she tries to scoot over next to me but i just keep moving.

"Ok what do you want!" i say having enough on this constant back and forth moving.

"I just wanted to ask how things between you and Hermione are. i mean she is a bit of a dud and you seemed pretty unhappy."

"I am EXTREMELY happy with Hermione!" i comment. i was getting annoyed now.

"Come on Draco. You don't have to lie to me. Gryffindor's are boring as fuck. but we. we were a great couple! Why don't we do that again?" she says seductively. shivers crawl down my spine. ew.

"I'm never getting back together with you!"

"Never is a big word Draco." she says. I couldn't bare. this. her obvious attempt to entice me was just sad and creepy. "Come on. why don't we give it a shot. i mean, its not a bad thing because you and Granger haven't made anything official yet."

"YET! and even though its none of your business Pansy, things are really happening between me and Hermione and something could really start and I'm not going to let some desperate girl who is unsatisfied with her life ruin my life that is truly satisfying."

"So you two have had sex?" she snaps unbelieving.

"ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! and is sex all you think about?" i snap back. i don't even give her time to answer. i don't want to hear the answer, i just get up and leave the room. I need to go find Hermione.

Hermione's P.O.V

the air was chilly, i had my jacket and glove on with my Slytherin scarf hidden underneath it all. only Ginny, Blaise and I knew i had it. Draco had forgotten he had given it to me. its actually quite funny when he starts running around his dorm, throwing everything everywhere to find it, while Ginny, Blaise and I give each other the look. i had pretty boring classes today, i had just finished a tutoring lesson with one of the 3rd years from Hufflepuff. i was on my way to Hagrid's because being so caught up with everything going on this year, i haven't seen him very much lately. the hill seemed so much steeper then usual. weird considering its not even a hill, its flat terrain to his hut. maybe it was the wind smashing into my face feeling like 10,000 needled poking into my face at once.