Chapter 14

Hermione's P.O.V
Class was boring that day without Ginny. Although it was fun watching Ron practically begging Harry to be his partner in divination. Harry and I had gotten pretty good at tea reading, even though Professor Trelawney still denied my skills. It was my lowest class but I always thought it was stupid anyway.
"So where's Ginny today?" Harry says finishing off the last of his tea.
"She was up all night so now she is sleeping."
"I bet she isn't." She laughs and sculls the rest of the tea. "They really should get a better flavour." His face curls up. Ron was greasing Harry and I off from behind us. He hadn't talked to me and I didn't want to talk to him. I wasn't sure if it was because he was still annoyed or ashamed.
"Don't worry about him, he has been following me around everywhere. I can't seem to shake him off. You know he came home really late last night AGAIN, and he was really, really happy." He says shaking his head.
"After Malfoy exposes him, she's all he ever talks about."
"Wait that Pansy thing was true?!"
"Yep! I know I could believe it either!" I was so dumbfounded and harry looked at me in disbelief.

"He had her nude lipstick all over his face and neck."

"Ew, i didn't need to know that." he chuckled at me and flipped through the pages of our old divination book.

"i thought you would just because, you know, hes your ex."

"hes not my ex! he made that clear when he slept with Lavender. i actually feel kind of bad for her."

"yeah i know, Ron completely ignores her now." after she found out Ron was sleeping with Pansy, she fainted and joined me in the hospital wing for 14 hours. she had stayed pale ever since. she followed Ron around like a puppy dog. even after having to beg so many people for forgiveness, he was still making Lavender do the same.

we had a small break after lunch. i rushed out with a full plate of food to give to Ginny up in my bedroom. i quietly opened the door to Ginny sitting on my bed reading a book.

"HEY! you brought food!" she says jumping up and snatching the plate out of my hands, sending a sandwich to the floor.

"why are you not asleep! you must be exhausted."

"nah i had like 4 hours and woke up super hyper. so i ran around the castle screaming and got myself 2 weeks of detention." of course she did. she shoves like 10 french fries in her mouth and keeps talking.

"i even bumped into your kissing buddy." she nudges my side and i turn bright red.

"oh-my-god, GINNY!" i slap my forehead and it creates a loud crack.

"he was going to the bathroom. He asked about you." i didn't want to pay attention until she said that.

"What did you tell him?" i said and she just laughed and continued eating. it was killing me. she was killing me on purpose. she finally gulped and started speaking.

"i said you had a good time." she said with a smile.

"you didn't stab me in the back,"

"if i did it would have been a joke, you know that." she cuts me off

"yes, I'm proud of you." i add stealing a fry off her plate. she smiles warmly before biting into another one herself.

........................

Draco's P.O.V

it was time for another lesson with the Gryffindor's. i was so eager to get into that class. my day had been rough with all the constant questions why i didn't get back last night. But a  Hyper active Weasley Jr smashed into me in the halls. telling me that hermione had fun last night and now i couldn't wait to see her again. that was the only reason i was excited for this charms lesson. we had had a test last week while hermione was still in hospital, where she had taken it. crazy! even when being pushed off the stairs she STILL is addicted to her work. I was dreading my test results. Charms was my worst class and I knew that I had flunked my test.

The class was full of chattering kids as me and blaise sat down in our seats. I look over at hermione who was happily talking to Potter. Weasel was sitting at the back of the class, staring at the two.
"So why did you not come home last night?" Blaise starts sliding his elbow across me to get my attention.
"No reason." I say bluntly.
"Are you sure about that?"
"Positive" I lie.
"Come on. Just tell me who you were with!" He says eager. His eyes were full of hope and It made me smile.
"Your blushing!" He says suddenly bursting with excitement. "You were with someone!" I started blushing harder. People knew we kissed, People knew I caught her and people could tell that we had gotten close. So why could I not just tell him.
"Ok I was with someone but,"
"Oh my god who!" He interrupts.
"You sound like a little girl." I say
"I know. Just tell me who it is!" He says shaking my shoulders with anticipation.
"I was going to say before you so rudely interrupted me," Blaise rolls his eyes and scoffs, "I'm not going to tell you who I was with but I can tell you where I was."
"Bad idea. I can just find out who else was there and figure out who you were with."
"Ok I won't tell you then." I turn to face professor flitwick who was trying to climb up his stack of books.
"NO NO NO! Please tell me!" He begs.
"Fine. Jesus Christ. I was in the forest." I say turning back to Blaise.
"The forbidden forest? But that's forbidden. There are... werewolves in there!" He reminds me of the first time I went into the forest. It comes over me like I'm watching a movie.
"There's more then werewolves in that forest boy." I mimic flitch. He hasn't changed since my first year.

"Ok everyone! Quiet down please it time to hand out your test results!" Flitwick starts. Everyone grunts and slumps in there chairs. All except for Hermione who straighten herself and smirks a little. She turns my way and catches me staring. We both shoot our gaze to our desks. Was she still looking? I look back up slowly, seeing whether she had done the same. She was! We both giggle which catches the attention of both potter and Blaise. I look at him and his eyebrows were furrowed. Then, all of a sudden, they stretch so far up his forehead I thought they would fly off.
"You and..."
"SSSHHH!!!" I spit. Trying to keep him as quiet as possible.
"Do we have a problem Mr Malfoy?" Professor Flitwick asked taking his eyes of everyone papers in his hand.
"No sir." I answer quickly and turn back to the overly happy Blaise.
"I can't believe you and Granger are a thing!"
"It's HERMIONE and not so loud!"
"I'm as quiet as I can go!" He grunts.
"Well it's not quiet enough." He rolls his eyes again.
"But I thought she loved that weasel?"
"I bloody well hope not! He pushed her off the chairs!" I say getting frustrated at Blaise need to know everything about me. He barely lets me in so why should I? Flitwick came stumbling around the tables handing up our work to us. Hermione looked at her paper and smiled widely.
"How did you manage to get a passing mark from the hospital wing?" I mumble from across the room.
"Because I'm the best." She says with a smirk and turns to look at potters results. I start to blush again.
"You've never thought of Granger this way. Why is it so sudden?" Blaise says tapping me on the shoulder.
"Hermione. And I don't know. Maybe it wasn't sudden. Maybe my liking grew over time."
"YOU LIKE HER!!!" He shouts before I cover his mouth with my sweaty hand.
"Shut up Blaise!" I spit. I took my hand off his mouth to take my test from an annoyed professor Flitwick.
"Is there a problem?"
"No sir." We say at the same time. Blaise is laughing so hard he can't even sit up straight.
"I thought it was just a fling to get away from Pansy or something." He laughs.
"Ok yeah it's like that!" I say trying to correct myself.
"Well if it's just a random fling then you would mind if I went and talked to her."
"Don't!" I warn
"But it's just a fling!" He says starting the leave his chair.
"Blaise shut up!"
"OH HERMIO..."
"SHUT UP!" I say pulling him down into his seat. Everyone looks this way at my red face and blaise laughing his ass off.
"Ok that's enough. Mr Malfoy swap with Mr Potter...." I didn't hear much after that. I was going to sit next to hermione and that made me feel a lot better.

Thanks for reading chapter 14!! Guys we just got over 200 views I am sooooo happy. Next chapter, the draminoe tea will be spilt!!!! Tune in for the next chapter