Chapter 11

Draco's P.O.V

weeks had gone by since me and Hermione kissed. every time we passed each other in the hall we would glance, we would smile. My friends would stare at me in shock as i would look back at Hermione, checking whether she would look back at me, she always did. Our last year wasn't full of much learning, but full of revising and doing tests. i was acing most of my classes, (falling behind Hermione every single time) except for one. our 5th lesson of Charms had come and i was digging my head in trying to remember everything that we had learnt through our 8 years of school, not to mention the years of practice my father made me do before i started at Hogwarts. I was so stressed I needed to take a break. All the break I needed was in the room. I look up at her. She was staring at me, waving her wand in the air. I look up at her feather, it was gone! Where was it. Out of the corner of my eye I see something white slowly floating to the ground. It was Hermione's feather. I snort to myself as I watch her speak to Weasley Jr. still oblivious that her feather was not above her. The more she waved her wand. The funnier it got. I couldn't contain myself and eventually i just burst out laughing, startling the Blaise and Pansy (who was fast asleep). Pansy jumps awake and grabs my arm. Her cold hands send chills down my back and I snap back into focus myself. Breaks over.

"What's wrong Dracey Wakey?" She whimpers. I gag.
"Nothing." I say shrugging her hands off my shoulder. She hissed. Just proving that she is nothing but an animal. Blaise sits and watched Pansy get pissed like it was a movie.
"Accio popcorn" I hear him mumble.

"who are you staring at Draco?" Pansy stutters coldly.

"no one." i say. i would like nothing more at the moment for her to leave me alone. Well maybe 1 other thing but not here, not now. would she even want to take me again?

"your looking over at that Granger chick, Draco" she grumbles sounding like she was ready to slap me across the face. i hadn't told anyone about me and hermione's moment. even Hermione and I haven't spoken since then, only a few small comments and mouthing things from across the room.

"no I'm not." i say bluntly.

"Your always looking at her now days. what happened at detention? do i need to hit her?" she got madder and madder the more she talked about Hermione.

"no that wont be necessary"

"but seriously what happened at detention."  Blaise finally steps in after silently watching. i roll my eyes and look back down at my work. i wasn't ready to deal with this at the moment. I look up every now and again to look around the room. i surprisingly bright Ron gives me a smile when i look his way. What? why was he so happy? i see Hermione again, looking my way. i nod my head in Weasley's direction.

"i have no clue!" she mouths and we both cant help but giggle.

"excuse me, Professor Flitwick, I'm having  little trouble with my work." i say. it was the one class that i couldn't remember anything. my mind had gone blank. from the pronunciations to the wrist movements to what the words mean and what they do. there were just so many of them!

"ah yes Mr Malfoy i was meaning to talk to you about that." i look beside me to a bubbly Hermione. her eyes suddenly lit up. what was she up to?

.....................

later that day, after all our classes had ended, we sat in our cold common room getting ready for our dinner feast. the fire wasn't it usual green colour today but blazing red and orange, just like a normal fire should be (3rd years were practicing the fire charm). Blaise chuckled as Crabbe stuck pencils up his nose and tried to snort them out. how low is our sense of humor now days? then an enraged Pansy storms through the common room painting.