Chapter 26

Hermione's P.O.V

Ginny's face went white. I can imagine mine did too. i was so shocked i could barely breath.

"What?" i manage to mutter out. she was taking deep breaths in but i was to focused on hearing what she was on about.

"We are having problems." she couldn't even look at me. i felt horrible. all this time, its been about me. i haven't even asked how things were going and now i find out?

"what kind of problems? nothing you guys can't sort out I'm sure!"

"i don't know Hermione. this fight is a lot bigger then whats for dinner or what side of the bed your sleeping on." she said. the more she talked, the more stressed she sound. i felt so bad for her. her best friend didn't even bother to see how she was going.

"Tell me whats going on. maybe i could help,"

"I doubt it. just tell me how to cope with something this stressful. you feel like they won't love you but you really don't to do,"

"Wait, Ginny... Is Harry wanting to...?" i interrupt, stopping mid sentence because part of me didn't even want to know. i don't know why. whether it was because she was feeling bad about it or whether he was one of my best friends wanting to have sex with my other best friend. the more i think about this friendship group, the more fucked up it gets.

"He wants to have sex so we can prove out love for each other! but i don't understand why 'i love you isn't enough'!" she says pacing up and down a small part of the hall.

"Wait... again... Is Ginny Weasley a virgin?" i say with a smile. she turns pink and hits my arm. if we had made bets at the start the year, everyone, probably including Ginny would have said she would lose her virginity first.

"Stop. you don't want me to start about who you lost it to..." she says blackmailingly. i giggle a little bit before she starts again. "I just want to wait for the right one." this made me more confused then anything else that she had said this whole time.

"You don't think he is the right one?"

"i don't know. i mean i love him and all which is why this is hurting because deep down i get this stabbing pain saying, he wont love me if i don't do this."

"Tell him how you feel. you feeling this way isn't healthy!"

"Yeah but look what happened when you told Ron! he slept with *gags* Lavender" she says. i laughs at her reaction to Lavender, basically the same as mine. "i just don't know whats with the boys anymore! they have changed."

"we all have. some for the better, others for the worse, but no matter what we will always have each other!" i say and grab her in for a hug. she smiles again and her face goes back to it's normal colour. "besides, Harry is sweet. he will respect you. you two are like the power couple of the school!"

"Um... no that's defiantly you and Draco!" she says smiling at me, as if this is information i should know. oh no! Do people know we are dating?

"But we aren't dating!" i lie a little to fast. I'm sure it didn't trick Ginny when her eyebrow raised onto her forehead.

"Speaking of you two,"

"Not this again..."

"Are you ready to admit you love him yet?" she says bouncing around me, her arms skim the walls of the tight hall. the sound of kids in there dorms laughing grows louder around us.

"What?" i say.

"I told you that the test results would give us some interesting answers to this big question... Does Hermione Granger love Draco Malfoy? i believe we have our answer?" I stare at her, eyes fixed because i had no clue what to say. i didn't know the answer. i don't think i know the answer.