Chapter 50

Hermione's P.O.V

SMASH! A cold breeze blew us apart. Draco placed me on the ground and grabbed me hand. We squeezed each other tight as the coldness filled our bodies like an ice bath. Black smoke swirled around the already black forest. Cackling. Evil, terrible cackling that haunted me nightmares. Cackling I have heard one to many times. The same cackling that gave me the scar.

"Bellatrix?" I mumble. the swishing sound of the black smoke was too loud I couldn't even hear myself. My head started aching, pounding, thumping as I felt a hand grab my wrist. Its just Draco I told myself, but I was struggling to believe it. He blackness overtook me. I was apart of it and all I could see was the black smoke. The cackling got louder and louder as if it was right next to me. I had been pushed. the smoke fades to nothing and I see the grey walls, the fireplace flaming like anything, the group of men dressed in all black. Draco was screaming.

"No! NO! LET HER GO!" Every other sound was drowned out by the high pitched ringing in my ear, it almost sounded like someone squealing in my face. Then it goes silent.

"Look who it is! My dear... cousin!" A girl, roaming the floor. Silver hair, piercing blue eyes with a layer of thick, black liner around them. her voice, whiny and annoying, sounded just like Bellatrix.

"What do you want Delphini?" Malfoy spat angrily. 2 Men held him back as he tried to wriggle free.

"The same thing my father was trying to do, before she and all her little friends MURDERED HIM!" she screams, turning into an evil giggle. I squirm on the spot. I couldn't feel anyone holding me down but I still couldn't get up off the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" I cry. Stupid question.

"Because of YOU! You and your friends and that filthy Potter boy crushed everything my father had, everything he worked for!"

"Cheating for!" Draco screams, then wails in pain and struggle but I couldn't see why. Delphini crowds over top of my, surrounding me with fear and danger.

"You LITERALLY shattered his soul into millions of little pieces, ruined everything I knew to be, killed my parents! Yet you took pleasure from it? You celebrated his death! You made me grow up the same way my father did. Stared at by all the other kids for being different, stronger, more powerful then they would ever be and they knew it too but they teased and bullied you for it! I was watched everyday for signs of the dark magic! No one loved me because i was the father of a murder!"

"It doesn't have to be like this!" I cry.

"Oh but it does. You are going to rot! I want to watch you suffer the way I had to for years before I was of age!" Her breath reaches my face and the stench stung my eyes.

"No matter what you do to make yourself older Delphini you will always be 2 years old! An powerless little twit!" Draco says. I slowly rock my head to the side. He is red in the faced and tears are pouring out of each eye. Delphini snickers.

"Silly cousin! I am more powerful then anyone will ever be! Now lets see how your little girlfriend likes a little torturing! Unless, of course, you would like to join us?" she was right up in his face, waiting for an answer. we all were but it never came. he looked away ashamed. I smiled. he would rather give up his family and all he grew up to be, to change and be good. she growls and snaps her bony fingers.

"NO!" I cry as a large man in black pulls his wand out of his pocket and points it at me.

"NO HERMIONE!" I hear him scream. I didn't even hear the words before I felt a shock in my back. every sound was drowned out by my screaming. it was as if someone was stabbing my with a knife so hot it is blue. the pain filled my whole body and not even my cool tears could cool my burning face.