Chapter 32

Hermione P.O.V

Ginny blows her nose into the tissue that is basically still in my hand.

"Ew" I mumble under my breath trying to make sure she doesn't hear. She wipes her snotty nose onto her sleeve and goes to explain.

"I hadn't talked to him much since he got back from Christmas so I went to see how he was doing and he said 'I think we need to talk' and you know what someone says that they are breaking up with you!"

"I mean not necessarily," I try to calm her. I don't know how that would work though. she just continues to sob next to me.

"He told me that I wasn't being reasonable and was avoiding him." she says trying to roll her tear filled eyes. i felt so bad. i knew that things weren't good between them but them breaking up still seemed like a huge shock. she gives me another hug out of the blue. "I'm so sorry!" she cries. all the tears that were in her eyes poured down her face and onto my shoulders.

"Why should you be sorry?" i ask patting her arm.

"Because me and Harry were the only thing keeping our group together and now that we are broken up..."

"Well i mean you and Ron being siblings is a pretty good thing keeping us together."

"Please! things between me and Ron horrible. if your relying on that to keep the group together then you are in for a real disappointment!" she says quite coldly. i was a little taken back. even when she was mad at me she was never really snippy, for real. "I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed out!" she apologizes. I smile at her. i wasn't really good at comforting people but i might as well try or things might get a lot worse.

"Look Ginny. What you had with Harry was special, which makes me concerned for my and Draco's future..." she gives me a greasy. "I'm kidding! but if someone makes your cry this much, and I'm not just talking now but like over the past 3 weeks, you really need to rethink how 'special' he actually is."

"But i love him... i think,"

"you think! That's the most important part of that sentence. People are always worried about there life choices, but Ginny and Harry doesn't have to be forever. And look on the bright side! not that it's over, you don't need to worry about being tied down, or buying him gifts, or only flirting with him. and besides you have a rebound if you need it!" her face scrunches up as if it was me i was talking about.

"Who?" she asked seeming disgusted

"Blaise!" i say trying to sound as if she already knew that but also a little defensively. she has the point of realization and then scrunches her face again confused.

"OH! why Blaise?"

"Because you two are obviously flirting! you haven't stop flirting since Halloween. like the time you ran around the room trying to tickle each other. the time he let you paint his toe nails. the time he gave you his pie because there wasn't any left,"

"That's not flirting! That's just being a nice person."

"Did you see his face when he gave it to you? he was bright red and he was trying so hard not to smile! he is so into you!" she smiles.

"He is, isn't he!" she giggles. i laugh along with her. she wasn't thinking about Harry anymore. i wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. should we try and forget him or try and get over him. both the same ending but different ways to get there. But for now I'm just happy that she is happy again. Suddenly. we heard a cough from behind the door.

"Sarah?" Ginny asked the door as we both get up and steadily walked to the door. with a long creak, we pull the door open to see 2 scared faces.

"DRACO!" i spit. he gives me a cute smile and Blaise goes pale behind him.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?" Ginny asked. she wasn't mad though. she was using the tone you would use on your young child when they do something cheeky. they shake there head fast and afraid. she smiles, to my surprise, and gives them both a hug.

"Thanks." she says. their faces were just as confused as i felt.

"At least she's happy." Blaise mouths to me.

"Are you really worried about us?" Draco mumbles. i just giggle and kiss him on the cheek. he turns pink.

Thx for reading. this chapter is a little shorter but i still really like it. next Chapter shit is about to go down. the juice will be all over the floor and then.... ASAAHHAHAHAHAHA. im to excited but im kinda sad because even tho this story has a long way to go, i feel like we are so close to the end. vote if you enjoyed. leave comments on anything you think should happen and some ideas for other stories. i want to write another one but i dont know what to do for it so leave some idead for what you would like to see me write. more fanfics maybe? idk. anyway byyyeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!