1.The beginning 'edited'

[A/N: This is my first story and honestly I don't like it very much. I started it on a whim so obviously, it's not very logical. There are a lot of grammar errors and it's kind of cringe. But still, it was the first step I took so I don't hate it. If you want a better read, you can read a few of my other books. Of course, if you want to continue with this book, be my guest. I appreciate it. Well, enjoy~]

Angelica PoV~

"Waaaaaaa!"

Hearing a baby cry .... wait I think that is me..... I tried talking. I just died didn't I. I was just back from an outing and an explosion suddenly send me flying and I most likely died

I was just 14 years old. So this is the trending reincarnation thingy that most manga based on.My eyes won't open. Ugh this is so frustrating.

"My cute little angel...that's it. I will name you Angelica. You will be Angelica Emilia Diamonda. " I heard a woman with an angelic voice say.

She must be my mother. She must be pretty too to have such a wonderful voice. I want to see her....must open eyes.

I forcefully tried to open my eyes and it opened. Is she an angel? No...goddess? She must be my mother. She has blonde hair and red eyes.

"Sel, is that our baby girl?"

I tried to look at the direction of the source that the sound came from. A man who looks around his thirties with white hair and blue eyes approaching me. So this must be my father. Quite handsome...very handsome....a total ikemen.

Standing beside him is a young boy probably 1 years old at most with white hair like my father and red eyes like my mother so this must mean he is my brother. He will grow up to be popular with ladies alright.

"Sissy" awww he is so cute!

"Xavier be sure to protect your sister" Papa said.

Well might as well be a daddy's girl this life. I don't have a good family last life they just made me a tool to expand their business. Now I even have an elder brother! I will protect them even if it cost my life.

"Ains , before you ask her name is Angelica Emilia Diamonda. Emilia this is your papa Ains Mason Diamonda. Me your mama Selina Mia Diamonda and your onii-chan Xavier Alexander Diamonda ." She smiled affectionately at me , papa and onii-chan also look at me indifferently. I giggled and smile at them.

"Onii-chan" is what I tried to say but it turned out into "bobikan"

I don't even know what that means.

They looked shocked is it because I tried talking.I was just born so it turned out like that .I thought there wasn't any harm trying...

"She said her first words" All of them said

No no no, my first words can't be alien language. I don't want that. But they understood what I was trying to say?

"Try saying papa"

"No, try saying mama"

Their eyes are sparkling. They accepted just like that? Hello, your newborn just spoke horribly and you want her to speak again? Well their eyes though... I can't resist.

"Mama,Papa" Is what I tried to say following with a giggle but it turned out to be "mwaba,bwawa" the giggling at least sounds normal.

I'll train speaking more when they are not around. If I actually can speak that might shock them....not that I can yet. Well putting that aside... My name seems so familiar.....so is my brother's name. My memory isn't helping me*sigh* Let's just leave it at that.