Extra 1'edited'

A random day~
Zayden's pov

Like any other day, I'm at my cute fiancé's residence. We're drinking tea with none other than Xavier and Carson. We're currently in the library. All of use are chatting and reading books.

"I'm bored ...... I want to prank Papa and Mama with this." She pouted then turn into a mischievous grin.

I pity the duke and duchess sometimes. Angel's pranks are very entertaining though.

"Shall we go find them then? We will follow you and see what you're up to." Xavier said as if this is nothing unusual.

Well it does happen quite often but the duke and duchess still haven't found out.

They are there. I'm so lucky to have Angel as my fiancé. She's just so perfect.

She walks over to them normally.

"Papa , Mama ....can you answer my questions?" She ask with puppy eyes

"Of course,dear."

"You will answer any question?" Again with the sparkly eyes

"Yes, anything for Angel" the duke replied

"How are babies born?" She ask innocently tilting her head

Even though she was reading the book just few minutes ago. The boys and I are trying our best to suppress our laughter. Our whole body is shaking.

"I have work to do so your mama will answer you" the duke walk away and mouth a 'sorry' to the duchess.

"Well if you love someone from the opposite gender then you will have a baby."

"But I love papa, nii-chan, Zayden and Carson. So I will have a baby soon?" She ask tilting her head .

I can't resist any of her attacks unless it is something really harmful to her.

"No, you have to older. Like Mama's age" the duchess say panicking

"I see. So I have to be mama's age to have babies"

She's satisfied.....She saw her mother getting flustered so now she's satisfied. I wonder who she takes her sadistic side from. Well not like I am in any post to say that....after all I'm quite similar myself....

After that , I went back to the palace. Well it was an enjoyable day. My cute fiancé is very interesting. I can't wait until I make her mine~