32

This is the year for the war and my end....I enjoyed my life here. But half a year had already passed and it has been quite peaceful. Let's not think to much, I'll go to be-

An earthquake?!! What the hell?! My country doesn't have- wait. Rushing out to my balcony I saw portals.

My eyes widened at the sight, monsters...monsters are everywhere. I didn't predict this. It's fine Angel, calm down. Panicking won't do anything at all.

Guys it's time! I mind-linked them

The citizens should have evacuated safety through the teleportation portals that Carson set up. We even make extra so the process would be faster. The knights were on stand by the whole year.

There is no blunder. Good. Now it's my turn to do my part. I changed into something I can fight in(refer to the outfit on top) . I flew onto the roof of the mansion, this should be a good spot to eliminate them.

"Oh dear spirit king of ice, please lend me your strength, I summon you through my name and the pack that binds us together, May you appear before me, Howladaid."

"Oh you called, old friend of mine? Do you wish to eliminate these- umm weird looking things?"

"Yes please. I need your help." I spoke to the spirit in front of me.

We formed a contract three years ago and have been on good term.

"Angel! Everything has gone according to plan so now we only have to eliminate them!"

"Zayden! Got it. I have to go to the place where the goddess assigned me to. Crystal stay back and help them. Howladaid you can use my mana however you wish as long as you eliminate them!"

"Would you like Carson to teleport you there?"

"No need. I will go there by flying and I will kill those on the way. Make sure the adults are safe, even if they're strong I still worry for them. It is a selfish wish of mine but can you call them all gather here? It's just a while." I said showing a weak smile as he nodded

Haaaa~ so this is good bye...well thanks to them I lived 18 years of joy so I don't mind.

"Guys I thank you for staying by my side these years. Please know that I love you all very much" I feel like crying ...I'm scared ...I don't want to die

I pulled them into a group hug. I bursted into tears. I don't want to leave but I have to.

"Angel...we also love you very very much. But after this war we will be together again. This is not goodbye. You don't need to cry."

"You're right" I gave them a huge grin "then itekimasune(I'll be going)"

How many days have passed? 6 days? The number of enemies are clearly decreasing and I almost reached my destination.

"Uwaaaaaaa! Uwaaaaaaa!" A child?! She didn't evacuate?

"Sharradsa" I chanted and the monster in front of the child turned into ice.

"Onee-Chan is here. You don't need to be afraid anymore." I said holding her in my arms

Poor child, so young and she has to experience this. I brought her to the nearest teleportation gate. Thank god it hasn't finish closing.

"Nee~ when you see a onii-chan with the same colour hair and eyes as this onee-chan here, tell him this 'Angelica Emilia Diamonda ask you to look at the second drawer in her room.'You are a strong girl so I am sure you will be able to do it." I gave her a warm smile and push her into the portal.

It's time to say good bye to this world. Why can't I stop these tears? I found the monsters, they're going to be fine now yet...yet I feel something stabbing my chest....it hurts...I want to see them...but

"Angelica Emilia Diamonda, with this name thy was born with, and with this name thy shall end. Lord of all spirits, this foolish one may not be able to please thou but please accept thy life and eliminate all threats in thy world. Alteius."

Urgkk- more blood? I have to cough more blood even when I die? What's with this light? Hmm my body is fading into tiny light particles...so this is the end for me.

Haha...the sky is beautiful today huh? My life is flashing before me so quickly...I smiled looking at the memories....if only I can turn back time.....sayonara (goodbye)

Zayden PoV
This is worrying me, why hasn't she come back yet? There was a explosion at the place she went but she wasn't there when I went to check...The monster are all gone so why-

"Your highness! A kid has been searching for you. She seems to have Angelica-sama's message."

"Bring her in!"

Message? Why a message? She couldn't tell us her own...please don't tell me she...no no no I won't accept that...

The others seems to be thinking the same thing...just please don't let it be...

" Ah! Your that onii-chan, onee-chan told me about." The child pointed at me

She knows Angel?

"Can you tell me where that onee-chan is?" I asked hoping for her to know

"I don't know where she is but she did tell me to say 'Angelica Emilia Diamonda ask you to look at the second drawer in her room."

I paled hearing this. I quickly thank the little girl. Carson teleported us to Angel's room and I rushed to the second drawer.

Letters? A lot of them and all of them is addressed to different people. I saw mine but instead I took the one which wrote 'to all'. I'm scared...what is this uneasiness...

To all? That means everyone she care about...Carson realised this and teleported the adults here as well...I gulped and opened the letter...please don't be

To all the ones I hold dear,
When you're reading this, the war must've ended. Finally after all those years of hard work. Now you guys can take it easy. I'm sorry I won't be able to join you guys as you guys step into the future . To be honest, I really do want to! But please know that my death is not the fault of any of you, it was my choice and also fate.

I'm sorry I didn't told you guys anything and you have to find out this way. I'm sorry for being selfish and doing things as I like. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you guys.

Honestly, I want to be with everyone right now. I never wanted to leave any of you. I don't wish to part with you. I want to see everyone again. But I decided what I think is best.

Well I have no rights to say don't cry but after crying please be happy again. I don't wish for you guys to be too depressed. Thank you so much for everything and please know that I love you all very very much. I will always be watching.And who knows I might return someday.

Love,
Angelica.

Return? Please return....return to me...return to us. Please Angel, can't you just spoil me this once and return to my side? I love you...I don't want to live without you...I need you .