19 'edited'

The next day ~

Here we are at the same place again....early in the morning....I'm so sleepy. We had to stay until the pub closes so we get the full list.....well we also got the names of those who work there and names of the men that goes to the pub frequently just in case.

But after all the hard work , I still need to wake up early and commence my training....I bet I have dark eye circles. I only slept for two hours last night. Well nii-chan stayed up longer than me but it seems he doesn't really have a problem with it. He still looks as sparkly as ever...

"Here's the list."Nii-chan says as he sets the list on the table.

"Nice job you two." Zayden said with a smile then pats my head.

"Anyways, we got the list but there's not only one woman on it." Noah says as he ruffles his hair

"Indeed, we have to predict which one will be the next victim out of 128 of the women who went yesterday ...." Carson says as he looks through the list.

"En, we will have to find another connection....wait.....Uncle George did say that there was a man who goes to the pub frequently and he had associated with all the women whom was killed...." the image from last night pop up from my head

"Now that you mentioned it, I recall him saying something like that. I did ask for the copy memory stone from the pub just in case. To think it turned out handy...." nii-chan searches his pocket which I believe is for the memory stone

After nii-chan took it out, Zayden display it using a stone projector . The man was wearing a hood so I can't really see his face clearly....but he must be good looking after all the victims are beauties.

Wait...the last victim is following him out the pub....which mean he must have killed them after he brings them out of the pub.....why didn't I think of that? There wasn't proof that the victim did return home.

When they are found it was always in the morning .....so we assumed the murder was committed in the morning. The murderer must have leave the body there at night and ....conceal it with magic?

But usually....commoners can't have this large amount of mana to use this spell.......so he is a noble? A noble will consider this spell an easy one.....but a Baron shouldn't be able to do a murder like this since most of the Barons in this country are old mans and their heirs aren't that good-looking either.

A Count? Maybe....it can be considered...... but a Baron can hire a person to help him kill the ladies....but what will he profit from? As a noble if they are found out they can be executed on the spot or get stripped of his title .....

And according to my theory,there is nothing to gain from it...pleasure? For entertainment? They could just torture their servants secretly in the basement or something like that......

Wait....If that person is hiring someone to do this....they can reveal the murderer's identity then they can gain a higher rank.....fame, land and money. Humans do nasty things in order to gat what they want....after all humans are selfish creatures......

"But who?......." I mumble

"Someone with green hair." Noah stated as he points to the paused screen

The murderers hood was a little loose so it showed some of his hair. Green hair? The only noble family who has green hair is the Luciano family......a count family.....

"I believe we are all suspecting the same family?" Carson ask as we all nodded

"I heard the girls say that the son of Count Luciano is quite a looker when I was at a tea party. The count is already married and he loves his wife very much so I doubt he will go to pubs." I said

"Indeed, the possibility of his son acting on his own is up to 75%. The Count loves his wife very much so he wouldn't risk it....." Zayden continued

"There are possibilities that someone is trying to frame the Luciano family too...it isn't hard to dye ones hair with our technology . But then again , I heard the Count is very strict to his son so he might just want to get his father's attention."(Carson)

"But when you say it that way....he has to hire someone to be framed. He could use his magic to dye a person's hair green if he wanted to...but going in with just a cloak.....is kind of obvious. I believe we are trying to catch someone smart so isn't it too...simple? There should be a reason why the detectives can't solve this..."(Noah)

"They didn't have the clues so of course it is harder for them....but I believe you are right.....whoever he is he shouldn't be this stupid ......but I believe I saw a young adult who has green hair when I was training with my father...."nii-chan said with a worried look

That means it has something to do with the under world.... then they must have connections .... in this case he could buy slaves from the black market....by forming a contract, the slave cannot betray him....well life is cruel....

We overestimated the killer. My precious sleep.

"I guess the best way is to visit that kid....I'll act as bait and you guys can hide in the shadows.....I will try to dig information out of him but if things get physical you guys can come out (not that I can't handle him myself but you guys are worry warts) alright?" I said giving my innocent smile

"You are enjoying this aren't you? Also we heard what you whispered....we are only overprotective of you,you know?" Zayden sigh

"I know. I am grateful of that...as in enjoying....hmmm..I think I am enjoying it ....though I prefer having a good and long sleep after all ." I said nodding

"It can't be help, our Angel is a sleepyhead." Noah joked as they all chuckle

Well as long as they are happy. After this case, I can't wait for a long nice sleep! Now time to investigate his background. Hopefully his personality won't be a pain to deal with.