S:3

Noah's PoV

"Time passed by so fast huh? Today's such a joyous day, to think that I'm able to see my sister whom I thought I would never see again."

"I'm sure all of us are overjoyed. This past year, we rarely even spoke to each other even though we're always together." Zayden chuckled.

"Well, all we could think about is her...and even if we did talk, it would be about her. It'll probably be too hard for any of us to bear."

We all became silent again. Probably all of us were recalling the year without Angel. It gave us all such a big damage.

When I first met Angel, I never expected her to become so important for me. When she disappeared, I felt as if my whole world collapsed...it was traumatic. The feeling of my heart being pressed, it was hard to even breathe. I definitely don't want to experience that again.

That day, all of us in that room lost our colour after reading the letter she left us. I still remember as clear as the day what she wrote for me.

To Noah,

Yo! Never imagined I'll die like that right? Surprise! Hey don't be too sad alright? You still have a kingdom to rule, losing someone is a part of learning. I know it's easier said than done, but you must move on. You're still young so you must live on, okay? I've lived a happy life full of joy having all of you by my side everyday.

I still remember when we first met I thought you were quite a timid child. You got shy through only brief contact and you were quiet. But after sometime, you changed. I never thought that you would be so cheeky. To think that you'll be the one teasing me the most.

You became very important to me so don't you dare beat yourself over my death. Or else I've died in vain, and I don't want that. Remember, I may not be there physically but I'll always be watching over you.

Everyone was sobbing and crying. We all didn't even had much appetite after that. But we all needed to live since it was her dying wish. It was the first time in both of my lives that I felt so meaningless and so empty.

"But she's back now. And that's all it matters." I said to break the silence.

"Yea...I bet she'd smack us if she knew we're here being all gloomy." Xavier chuckled as all of us burst into laughter.

"So Noah, what did you talk about with that girl just now? I had a bad feeling about her." Zayden asked looking my way.

Flashback~

"Your highness, I've never imagines that you could smile like that." Sophia mentioned once we were in another room.

"I didn't even expected it myself." I replied not paying much attention to her.

"How can I make you smile like she does?!"

"If you become her."

"How?"

"It's simple, you can't. Now go back, and don't you dare try to harm her. I'm not the only one who'll be after your head if you do." I said coldly , Sophia is not as easy as she seems.

Flashback end~

" I told her that we'd kill her if she dares to lay her hands on Angel."

"I thought you said that she was a daughter of a duke and you can't be blunt with her?" Carson asked surprised.

"I said I can't be too blunt with her, I kept my bluntness in control. At least I didn't say she was ugly or anything, I was just warning her."

"You...have no delicacy at all. But well I can't disagree with you, at least you gave her a proper warning. It's up to her whether she still values her life or not." Zayden said stretching a little.

"I'm sure we all have work we need to get to so I'll be leaving first." Xavier stood up and left.

Right, all of us are busy. Works are pilling up on our desk...and it's almost time for my coronation. I'm going to become an emperor soon...things are going to get way busier than now.

That night~

"...to think I'll be leaving here soon. Well it's not like I won't come back but it'll take a while to settle down." I mumbled to myself.

"Meow." 

A cat? I got up from my bed and headed to the source of the sound. There's a white cat outside my window? This is the third floor!I quickly opened the window and took the cat inside, afraid that it might fall and die. 

"Little guy, how did you get up here?" I asked patting it. 

Its blue eyes shimmered in the moonlight...and it has a blonde coat, I thought it was white because of the reflection. It reminds me of Angel. I felt Thunder(my familiar) nudging me from behind. Is he jealous?

*poof*

"Surprise!" 

The cat in front of me became...

"...Angel? You can turn into a cat?"

"It's easier to save up energy in the cat form. I can stay longer here." I nodded in reply.

"So you're really leaving tomorrow?" she asked tilting her head, cute.

"Yea, why gonna miss me?" I chuckled.

"Not really since I can just visit you. The spirit realm is connected to all the Kingdom throughout Laptunia so it's quite easy. I might visit you in my cat form so open up your window when you hear me 'meow' "

"Got it, princess. Aren't you gonna visit the others?"

"Rushing me away? Did I interrupt something?" She smirked.

"If so are you going to help me with it?" I asked jokingly.

"Never. Disgusting." She stuck out her tongue while I just laughed. 

*knock knock*

"Ah, they're here!" She skipped to the door and opened it.

"You guys..." Zayden and the others were standing there.

"Angel figured it would be hard for us to meet since we're going to be busy so she suggested this." Xavier said patting Angel.

"Let's go to the roof! The stars tonight are amazing, I specially requested Alteius to make it more visible." She chimed dragging us to the balcony where we jumped onto the roof.

"Next months going to be busy, Noah and I both have our coronation, Carson is going to officially be the prime minister while Xavier is going to inherit the dukedom and title." Zayden sighed.

"And there's the wedding of you two" Carson added

Right...she's going to marry Zayden. Even though Zayden won't mind us being like before, it's just...I can't describe this feeling...

"I didn't prepare all this to let you talk about depressing topics." Angel complained while we chuckled.

"Then how about we talk about the future? We need to cut ties with society once the time is right,  immortals aren't exactly common." Xavier has a point.

"How about living in a mansion together in a faraway forest after retirement? We'll all be together everyday! I want to be the cook." Angel beamed.

"Princess, I appreciate that you want to cook for us but..." I can't straight up say that we'll get food poisoned right?

"Angel, I think Xavier should be in charge of cooking." Carson smiled averting her gaze.

"We still have so many years ahead of us before we can actually do that." 

She stood up surprising all of us and looked back at us saying,

"And I can't wait to spend all those years with you guys."

[End]

A/N: Thank you all for reading this book and making it to the end! I really appreciated all the support!