31

The door slammed open. Who is it now?

"Your highness! Angel-sama, she fainted after drinking tea that was brewed by Lettie!" That's Lilac's voice

What are they doing here? Every time when it is about to get to the good part they appear. Tsk.

"Lettie did nothing. Zayden-sama you have to believe Lettie"

"Angel dear, do you need a kiss from a prince to wake you up?" Noah teased

"No thank you." I replied immediately and opened my eyes.

Lettie is shocked. That is to be expected. She must've think I was dead but her plan has too much flaws. I only took a sip of the tea so the rest can be used as evidence, she didn't think of that did she?

"Lettie-chan, you're quite clever to use Arsenic I'll give you that but unfortunately for you , I am immune to it. You see, among the children of  the dukes, I am the only female and my life is always being targeted.

Thanks to that I drank poison ever since I was a child to be immune to it. Now, I am immune to most poison. But thank you for taking the bait." I said grinning darkly at her.

" Use the tea in the cup as evidence and the household of Baron Douchebag will be sentenced to death for treason." I said turning to the knights

"Baron Douchebag? Pffft- what's with that nickname Angel?" Zayden chuckled

"It suits him though" Nii-chan says as he laughed along with the others

"Treason?! Why?!"

"Well because you tried to assassinate my sister. You see, she is the treasure of this kingdom, the daughter of the duke and the future queen. Well there are more  but these will suffice for punishing you with the reason as treason."

"This, this was your plan from the beginning? It can't be helped, if Lettie is going to hell you are coming with me!" She yelled pointing a shiny, pointy thing at me.

Hoooo~ she has a dagger with her. But dashing to me in a straight line won't work.

"Lettie that was dangerous, a true lady shouldn't swing a dagger around like a barbarian.She must do it gracefully" I mocked, binding her body to the ground with magic.

Now that the guards would handle her, I should go to rest.

"You scheming vile fox!" She yelled

She already kept me busy for weeks. And I was finally going to get a break from this nonsense.

"Well that goes for the both of us now won't you say?" I snickered

"but what makes us different is that you are lacking here" I said pointing to my head, more specifically my brain

"Ladies please keep this event a secret. See you next time. Good day." I gave them a warm smile.

The boys and I exited the room. The girls should get it,there are still noble ladies after all. That case is settled and now time for some rest.

"Angel, we know you are immune to poison but refrain from drinking it when you are unsure of which poison it is. Some might be new you know?" Carson said worried

"I know. I'll be more careful in the future. Don't worry." I giggled. 

They're so cute to be worried about this.

"And why didn't you deny what she said lastly?" Noah asked clearly annoyed

"Well she isn't wrong if you think about it. I am a scheming and cunning person , it's not something I need to deny. If it is to protect the people I love, I could kill all the people in whole world without a care.

And my hands aren't clean either. I've killed so many people, be it in my past life and in my present life. Women, men, children and elders I've killed all of them before and I won't be stopping soon. For work I've killed so many people's family just for keeping my happiness. I'm not a good person. And foxes are quite cute,no?" I spoke with a childish tone

"Angel, that goes for us too. We would kill anyone who bothers you. But you are still better than us, you thought of saving other counties from the war."

Zayden, is her trying to cheer me up ? Hehe I'm glad there are here with me.

"I appreciate that you are cheering me up but that's not true. If I were to choose I would've save only our country and Noah's but if the other countries were to be destroyed, we won't have enough man power.

Our country may be able to stand without the support of other countries but if you consider the things that would be destroyed during the war  even we would have a hard time too.

And there are plants that cannot grow in our climate and especially during winter things might get troublesome. Even if we have that magic greenhouse, it is not enough to supply the people. And if the war really falls in winter, we have other things we need to consider.

That is why I needed to unite the countries. After planning everything, and reconsidering I came up with this. It wasn't out of goodwill."

"And that is why you can be queen. And I will never accept anyone else " Zayden smiled reassuringly

"And even after you die, we will never ever love another person like how we love you. You are the only one for us." Carson held my hands in his

The only one for us huh? If they act this way I might misunderstand that they all have feelings for me....or do they actually? Well that's not important as long as we stay like this...

"I appreciate that. Thanks but you guys have to have your happiness too. I won't be here forever. Let's stop this topic." Since if we continue there is no doubt it will end up awkward.

"Regarding the war, our opponents aren't human so have the knights be mentally prepared. Even I am not clear how they look like."

"Got it, I will inform them. So get some rest. You've been busy lately."

"Nii-chan, you guys are also busy. Do you think I am that oblivious? Well it's been a long time but should we have a sleepover tonight?"

"That's a good idea." Carson replied happily. The others seemed pleased too.

The goddess told me that the strong ones would be in the middle of the forest between the Kingdom of Fire and Water so I will be going there. The others are weaker so Zayden and the others would handle them just fine.

I'll clear up the troublesome one and they deal with the rest. I plan to end this in one day but that's pushing it huh? Even war between countries last a few months at least but I don't want this to drag on too long.

The maximum is a week. I'll help clear up a tiny ones and end the big ones. The longer it drags the more would be destroyed.

"I will have it end in a week" I mumbled

"What end?" Noah heard me, well not that it matters anyways.

"The war. It will end in a week. I will make sure of it."