A/N Sequel? New Story?

Heya minna! How have you guys been doing in this situation?

Well now this is about the sequel of this book. I have seen the comments and I am so happy that you guys enjoy my book! About the sequel, I have been thinking that I will write one when the vote for the last chapter reaches 50...but I will be writing one earthier way...just not that fast yet.

Maybe I will publish it at August or maybe September so I have more time to think of new ideas! I don't want to review my book and have thoughts like 'I should have added this' or 'what was I thinking back then". Like the Chapter 1 of this book...a baby talking when she was just born.

Tbh I never thought so many people would read this book so I wasn't really serious of the 1st Chapter, sorry to disappoint you. And while we're here, I would like to promote my new book that I will be focusing on for now!

 And while we're here, I would like to promote my new book that I will be focusing on for now!

Star Academy

After being locked up for 9 years, Bella finally took the courage to escape the clutches of her horrible 'family'. She had spent a year in the outside world but an academy made for ability users for her threatened her to obediently participate school.

What adventure will she have in this academy that took away her wings of freedom? Will he be able to fill her lonely heart? Read to find out!
Please enjoy the book~

This is of course a reverse harem book ahaha but in this book instead of being friendly to one another, they actually view each others as rivals.... So *crackle crackle boom boom* when they meet each other. And there won't be a what some of you called a ahem* foursome...there is of course interactions here and there but there is main male lead....

Please go check it out!! If you have time that is, that's all from me.