3 'edited'

Four years later~

I am now five years old. There will be a ball for marriage candidates for the second and third prince. I begged my parents not to let me go, onii-chan also tried his best to help me but fails miserably. I pouted, cried, gave the puppy eyes which usually works and I even throw a tantrum which I don't usually do. But the answer is still no.

Geez my parents are persistent with this marriage ball. So now I am in the car .I will try my best to avoid his highness. I rather just become friend than to become his fiancé which will trigger the so called death flags.

I already have all the servants in the mansion on my side, I don't want to brag but Angelica is a very cute child appearance wise, but she is very bratty in the game. Her personality is the polar opposite of her name.

The technology in this world is very advance, this world has a modern world setting but ranking from the old times still exist.

"Angel, we're here"

"I'm still dissatisfied that you brought me here to feed me to wolves , mama"

"Oh, don't be like that. His highnesses aren't wolves. They're very bright, I'm sure you'll get along."

"They are to me. Can't we just head back home?..... even if I'm not sure that I will get pick ,I still don't want to take any chances." I pouted

"How many times have we gone this? The answer is still a no."

"Fine"I held back from clicking my tongue

We walked into the castle. In there, there are many cute girls. Hopefully the highnesses won't notice me and I'll just get home and not engaged. I'll just hide in the toilet when they pick. That's the plan.

"Mama, I have an urgent business so if you will excuse me. I will be in the washroom."

"Get back before they pick"

"I will try my best"

Yes! I escaped the wolves den. Now all I have to do is sit in the washroom until the whole thing is over. Fufu~ no one wi-

I closed my eyes preparing for my fall that never came, but instead an arm wrapped around my waist.

" I deeply apologise. I was lost in thoughts and not looking where I was going. I am very sorry for my foolish actions" The boy apologies with a sincere smile

Wow... he is good looking for his age but his smile is fake, I can tell as I do that a lot too. It is a thing in noble society. Blond hair and blue eyes ....why does he look so familiar though?

"No, I am the one who should be apologising. I was also lost in thoughts. Thank you for catching me." I said with a smile . And I realise that we are still in the same position.

"Would you mind letting go?" I asked trying not to sound rude

"No, not at all. I thought that the ball room is that way? Why is a cute lady such as yourself here?" Kiddo, it's to early to flirt with me.

"I have some business to attend to. I will be leaving. It was a pleasure to meet you"

Now that I have escaped, not. I felt a hand grab me. What now?

"Is there something else that you might need?" I showed a fake eyed smile

"Can you be a dear and come with me for a while?" I'll just reject him " before you reject this humble offer, I am Prince Zayden Asher Ezekiel." He showed a grin....clearly he knows he is winning

Humble my head. Revealing that you are royalty means I cannot go back on your order since it can be counted as treason. I might be questioned of my loyalty. I just wanted to avoid you and god made me bump into you is what I like to say. But I can't.