4 'edited'

A/N :The picture above is Angelica's schedule. They is a slight mistake with the time with 8:00 just change it into 8:30.

Finally home sweet home~ once we reach home I ran to my room and jump onto heaven aka my bed. So soft and fluffy......Ah right I have to meet brother in the library. You see I have a schedule to follow as a duke's daughter.

The schedule is quite fine compared to brother's since he is the heir. I have more free time but I have a lot of classes.Well I don't really have anything I particularly want to do anyways. But waking up at 5 in the morning is a pain, I love sleeping.

Yes, this world have cars and other daily needs like lights, hairdryers but there is no need for electricity as we use mana. The saddest thing is ...there are no phones, computer and stuff like that. Why?!

Well I guess there is no need since people can communicate through magic items. This is the misery that I have for the past 5 years as an otaku. Oh well...off to the library.

"Nii-chan "

"You're here.... I heard what happen. Are you okay? "

"Ya, it's okay. We made a deal , if he were to find someone he loves we would annul the engagement peacefully. "

"Hmmm~ that poor prince. My sister is going to toy with him"

"I wouldn't say so. He himself has a very similar personality to us. He is also a prodigy. Talking to him made me believe that he can be our on par or even stronger since he has dark magic and probably strong mana. Also what concerns me the most is he doesn't give off the vibe of a child.."

"That's a first. To think that Angel thinks of another person on par other than me~ but who are you to say that he doesn't seems like a child, you should look at yourself" nii-chan chuckled

"You might think of him as a friend if you guys get closer. You two have the same age as well"

"Honestly,I believe we will be rivals instead of being friends.But I guess there is chance that he will be the person whom I shall serve, I'll have to be on his good side~"

"Well that's reality. This will be entertaining~"

"Indeed~Let's proceed with our self studying session, it's getting late. "

"Okay"

Few days later~

*knock knock*

"Miss, you have a visitor. "

"I will come shortly "

"No need. I will be entering your chambers." That voice....it's Zayden.

Entering a maiden's chamber is not polite at all.....well I don't mind as long as I don't need to go out to the sun. I dismissed my maids to leave us alone. She seemed quite worried. Seriously what does she think a five and six year old can do?

"Zayden....what are you doing here?"

"Is it wrong to see my cute fiancé?" he asked with a closed eye smile

"My, such flattery. Cut it out. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Don't say anything like that when we are alone , we only act when there are other people. Oh, we won't need to act when we are with my brother as well. Back to the topic, so what is your true intentions for coming?"

"How cold~" he continued "but the fact that I think that you are cute is no lie. I came here cause I am bored. No reasons. I just thought talking to you would be nice." He shrugged

"Hmm~I see." I took a book about politics from my shelf and start reading .

" Hmm~ you're already reading this at such a young age. When I read this book when I was 4 years old people thought that something is wrong with me. Seems like I'm not the only one. And to think that you are already at chapter nine~"

"I already read all of this before , I am just reading it again since it is one of the few books that is constantly in my chambers." I closed the book and faced Zayden "I am quite curious about your studies. How many languages can you speak?"

" 20 in total. Though I can only write in 19. I am currently learning how to write in the language of the Kingdom of Diamond. How about you, Angel?"

" I can only speak 18 languages decently for now. I can write in all 18 of them. I am currently learning the language of the Morning Kingdom."

This kid is able to speak and write more languages than me......I must study harder. I might have to use my free time .

"My, my calling your prince a kid is no good you know?"

My eyes widened, did I say my thought out loud?

" Did I say my thoughts out loud? I am very sorry. Is there anything I can make it up to you?"I said trying to keep my composure.

"Hmm~ Give me a kiss."

" Your highness surely jest" I replied with my signature closed eye smile. What is this kid thinking? I know in the otome game he is the kind to everyone but secretly someone more evil than the devil but this is taking it to far.

"I am not kidding. It's fine even if it's on the cheeks~" He gave me the closed eye smile back.

"I am afraid that I must decline this request. Please with all do respect, do that with someone you truly love, Zayden."

"I will do as you say but what makes you think that I don't love you? Hmm~"

Why is he walking so close to me ? This kid is only six years old. Is he toying with me? As he took more steps forward , I just stood there to show him I am not scared.

Ugh...he is getting into my personal space. He leaned down and use his face to nuzzle into my hair.

"You have a nice scent....like flowers"

"Zayden, is there something wrong ?" I asked......I can feel my face heating up. Calm down me, he is only a child

" I don't know why when I'm with you....I feel so calm and the walls that I build up just break even though I just met you a few days ago. You know being a prince isn't as easy as it seems ....

The noble girls keep on flattering me and I have to keep a smile even though I know they are just after my title and they don't even try to hide that fact, it's just annoying. I can easily do something after a few tries try... the world became so dull and boring.

Toying with people's feeling became my only amusement. I don't really feel guilty since they always had this expectation of me and if I don't meet it they'd blame me.

And the throne, due to it my brothers and I aren't on friendly terms...I guess it's kind of lonely. Well there are people who has it harder than me so I feel like I shouldn't complain. " he said as we wrap his hand around my waist and nuzzle deeper into my hair .

Poor kid.....he also had it hard. Though he is only a child he has to face everything alone.....he has no one to lean on. Like me in my past life......in this life I still have onii-chan to share my problems with. The expectations for him are very high as well since the crown prince is already showing disappointing behaviour.

I pat his back repeatingly . "There, there.....you know I also feel calm when I am with you(kind of). You must have been through a lot. I know the feeling. But mine is not as worse as you. After all, i have nii-chan to be there with me . I don't know what I can do but if you need someone to talk to,I'm always here" I said with a smile....this time it was a smile from my heart, a real smile.

"Thank you" he said with a muffled voice due to the fact that his face is in my hair. He slowly stood back up.

"I guess I have to go back to the palace now.....see you next time." He said reluctantly

" See you next time"

He walked out of my room. I feel tired. I plopped onto my bed. What have I done? I just gave the person who will kill me in the future more reasons to see me ...... I can't help it, he reminded me of me in the past life... I can't let him keep it to himself and get all depressed just because of the fact I am afraid to die. Maybe he will feel a little sympathy for his friend and not kill me? Screw this...I'm just going to take a nap.....