23'edited'

After the checkup~

"There's nothing wrong with the miss." Mr. Casey informed my family

"See, I told you I am fine didn't I?"

I guess this isn't something physical huh...I'm relieved

"Then I'll go to my singing lesson now." I ran to the music room before they get to say anything

"Good day, Madam. I'm sorry I'm late. I had a check up." I curtsied

"Good day, yes I heard. I hope there's nothing wrong ,dear."

"Yes, I'm fine thank you. Let's not delay the lesson any further." I smiled sweetly

"Yes, let's see the homework I gave you last week."

I nodded then headed to the piano. Positioning my hands at the black and white keys.

I guess singing is the only way I can express my feelings.....same with the last life...

A/N: this is not my video, I just feel like this song fits. It belongs to the owner(s).

"That was a beautiful song. Your singing is still so beautiful! Then , I'll see you at the next lesson. Here's your homework." Madam Elizabeth said as she hands me the work sheet...

I don't have anything to do anyways.....I'll go to my room since I've been expecting someone.

"Ahh~I see you're here, my goddess. I was expecting you. Please help yourself to the sweets on the table. It isn't much but please accept my courtesy." I smiled

"I see, so you've figured out it has something to do with me..."

" Yup, since the doctor didn't realise anything wrong with me I figured it had to do with your grace."

I think I'm quite bright though, does she think that I'm so stupid that I couldn't figure out this much?

"You're still quite cheerful even knowing you will die though...."

Die? That's what I predicted but I didn't want to belive it...but I guess it has to happen...

"That's because I'm great at hiding emotions. I'm quite sad actually....but there must be some reasons behind it.... can you please tell me?" Tears are threatening to fall out of my eyes.

I never expected to be told when to die in this life....it's not like I am afraid to die, I just don't want to leave them.

"Yes....I'm so sorry. You are someone I treasure a lot as you are my blessed child....but you see, we gods aren't allowed to interfere with human's issue....

But a war will break out when you are 18...and it isn't a war between countries but a war between worlds...

I wanted to stop it but the gods think it's time to have the universe reset.....and the world your world is against is a very very powerful one.....

And if I don't make your brother and friends immortal, eveyone in this world will die, everything will crumble....

Making humans immortal requires a sacrifice.... the stronger the sacrifice, the higher success rate of the ritual will be ......I thought that you won't want them to die so....."

"I see....so I'm the sacrifice...and you didn't want them to worry so you lied saying that I'm an immortal too....and the fact that we have a lot of mana is also due to this then. "

"Yes, I'm so sorry....are you angry? I thought it won't be such a big of a problem but father lord insist to have a sacrifice....since he dotes on me, he gave me an exception which is when a powerful sacrifice is made four person can become immortal....."

"I'm fine...I swore to protect my family this time....so I'll continue to spit blood until I'm 18 years old?" I joked at the last part

"Yes, even though the ritual succeeded it will take a toll on the sacrifice's body....and I have a favor to ask..."

I only meant it as a joke. I really am going to suffer until my death?

"Favor? Is it to cast the 'a spell for a life' type of spell? "

"Can you do it?"

"Since I'll die either way so I'll do it to protect my family."

It's getting tougher to keep a smile on my face....

"Here's is some pill to lessen the pain...it won't lessen it a lot but it's better than the painkillers that you are taking....I truly apologize. I'll take my leave now...." she said as she handed me the pill

"En, good bye."

Finally, she's gone....

The pain killers didn't work at all... even if this is better by a little bit...I'll have to roll with it....

But why am I crying? I can't be this selfish...I can't be....I want to be with my family....I don't want to die.....I won't be able to see them after that....

I wont be able to see everyone after 18...and I'm already 11....I only have 7 years left...

But I can't let any of them find out or else...they will pled the goddess to take my place....I can't...no...I must never let that happen.

I will face this alone and suffer alone. It is for the sake of them, it is a good thing I am the one who is suffering and not them.

"Oh my, look at the time...I must meet up with the others" I mumbled and force a smile on my face

At the library ~

"Hewoooo~" I greeted them

"What's with the faces?" I looked at their worried face...

"Are you sure you're fine? Are you sure you didn't hide your illness with magic?" Onii-chan asked with furrowed brows

"No I didn't. Why don't you belive me....am I that untrustworthy? " I asked with teary eyes, my ultimate attack.

"Of course you're trustworthy...we're just worried that's all..." Zayden came and gave me a hug patting my head...

"You made me tired again, I want to sleep now..." I pouted

"Hehe~then sleep my princess." Zayden said as he picks me up princess style and sat back to his seat....

I positioned myself comfortably as I let my eyes close....I was hoping I will die in a peaceful way but I guess I'll have to die while performing a spell.....

What a day....what a day.