S:2

"My duke, you have a guest. ...Ojou-sama" his eyes widened when he saw me as I gave him a small wave.

"Noah!!!"

Did she just pushed Mr.Keith(our butler) aside? Wow not much people can do that.

"Eh? Why is the atmosphere like this...*gasp* Noah have you been cheating on me with that fox?!"

She's quite energetic isn't she? To think she barged into a duke's private meeting and called me a fox. 

Noah, you better clear up this misunderstanding. Tell her clearly I am not someone you're cheating with. I mind-linked Noah while pinching his hands.

I get it. I get it. It hurts, princess.

"Why are you here, Lady Sophia?" Noah asked with a expressionless face.

"Why won't I be here to see my darling Noah? I just can't wait till tomorrow."

Darling Noah? "Pftt" I tried holding back my laughter. How aggressive. I never knew Noah had a lover, I should distance myself more.

"Angel" Noah spoke in a warning tone.

But lover or not, she's quite brave. She's in the presence of the emperor and the only dukes in this kingdom, and she still acts so carefree. Interesting. If she's acting innocent then she's good at it.

"Noah bring her and go to another room. We don't want to be in the way of this lovers reunion." I chuckled.

Clearly everyone here is getting uncomfortable except the the girl Noah called Lady Sophia. Someone has to make the call, and it happens to be me.

"Lover? You think we're lovers...me and Prince Noah...hehehe." She blushed.

Well it wasn't meant to be a compliment but oh well. Hah, Noah I shall make you regret teasing me all these years.

"I think you two look good together my lady. How about spending some alone time with your darling Noah? He'll guide you there. Good day." I smiled warmly and wave at the girl in front of me.

Noah didn't move so I stomped on his feet. He might don't want to but everyone's getting uncomfortable so he'll have to take responsibility since the girl came looking for him. He knew what I was getting at and stood up reluctantly.

*slam* the door closed with Noah glaring at me.

"Pft-ahahhaha" I wiped away my tears from laughing too much.

"Angel, you'll get it from Noah latter you know?." Zayden chuckled

"You're not angry anymore?" I asked

"I can't stay mad at you for long. Well our engagement isn't annulled. Even if you can't produce a heir, we can still have fun." He whispered the last part into my ear and winked.

This boy...never change doesn't he? Haaa...

"Zayden, don't taint my innocent sister with your dirty ideas." Nii-chan said hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my head, glaring at Zayden.

"I missed you so much, Angel. I was lonely. Our parents keep on flirting in front of me and I don't have anyone to talk to."

Nii-chan whined snuggling into my hair, when did my brother became a puppy? I ruffled his hair a little and laugh .

"I'm here too." Carson pouted

"Come here, hehe." I stretched out my arms.

We did another group hug. This warmth, I missed it so so much.

Hey, don't have to much fun without me. Angel you'll get it latter. Noah mind-linked from the other room making us laugh.

"Kids, we adults need to work now. I bet you guys want to talk among yourselves too. My baby girl, we'll catch up later." Papa said picking me up separating me from the boys. Papa sure is strong...

I guess we're going to my room. It's still so clean, I guess they still take care of it. Nothing's out of place. We all went to sit on the bed and started talking.

This all feels so nostalgic, it's back to the good all days. I looked at the time, there's only two more hours left, time passed so fast.

*baam*

"Noah, you're back from your lovers reunion." I beamed trying to hold back my laughter.

"She is not my lover and I love someone else." Noah sighed irritated. Well someone's in a bad mood.

"Oh my, love? I won't pry since I'm sure I won't know who she is anyways. Are you going to tell us who the girl is now? Your fiancé?"

"No, she's just a marriage candidate. But I won't choose her. I don't plan to get married."

"You guys are already twenty you know? Zay and me aside, how can you guys have no fiancé. With your looks, I bet any girl will fall for you guys. If you guys stay single they might blame me you know." I joked

What's with the 'it is your fault' look? I was just joking.

"Are you not a girl then?"

"Biologically I am one but who knows, maybe mentally I'm not. I never mentioned my gender in my past life, how can you be so sure I was a girl?" I smirked

They all turned stiffed. Did they become more serious because they're getting old?

"I was joking." I sighed

I just wanted to lighten up the mood.

"Angel, your pouting." Zayden pointed out.

Ah, it became a habit.

"Noah, did you send Sophia home?"

"I somehow managed to convince her. It's a pain honestly, I can't be too blunt with her since she's a daughter of a duke." Noah complained.

She was a daughter of a duke? Has she never been taught manners before? Barging into someone else's house like that and not caring to greet the adults....I thought she was of lower status so I didn't take it to heart.

But if she's doing this just because she thinks it's such a big deal to be a duke's daughter and she doesn't need to respect others then that's just so wrong.

"Noah, you're well-mannered when you first came here(just like the second Zayden) but are other people from your kingdom like her except for royalty? Don't take it as an insult, I'm just curious."

"Of course not, it's just her and a few others...well not everyone's like that." Noah said scratching the back of his head.

"I'm glad to hear that, then I won't be that pressured to visit your kingdom." I smiled to myself, I've always wanted to travel to different places.

"You're going to? Really"

"Why? I can't?" Puppy eyes attack go!

"Of course you can." I made him flustered, hehe.

"Is there a discount for friends? There should be right? You won't be stingy right? Hmm?"

"That can somehow be arranged." Noah raised his hands in defeat.

"You just got played by her, Noah." Zay smiled pitifully at Noah.

"Now now don't say that, I'm not playing anyone." I clarified "Look at the time. Better safe than sorry, see ya."

"What is she now? Cinderella?" Nii-chan chuckled.

"I heard that" I smiled threateningly before teleporting.

"You're back!" Alteius beamed. "Now you'll have to stay for six hours before you can go back, how was it?"

"It was fun meeting everyone again. Thank you again. If it wasn't you I wouldn't be able to-" I was cut off by Alteius putting a finger against my lips

"Think of it as a favour from a friend, when I need something you'll just have to help me." He smiled "You haven't slept all day right? Go take a nap I'll wake you up. We spirits don't eat so sleep is important for us."

Right...I'm quite tired now that he's mentioned it. Guess I'll...take a .....nap......