Chapter 1

It was Friday, and Peter was trying to find something to do for his last hour of patrol. Nothing much was happening, so he was just talking to Karen. He decided to go back to where his bag was and change. Before he even took his mask off, Karen spoke.
"There is a mugging happening in an alleyway two streets away. Person has a gun. Man and woman in their 30s and a young girl. No known information as of now." Peter quickly swung to where Karen led him. When he got there he landed beside the criminal. The parents looked relieved as they held their child tighter.
"Spider-Man. Nice to see you here."
"I would say the same, but it's really not that great." Peter quickly took the guys gun and punched him. He looked over his shoulder, about to tell the people to run. Then, he felt pain in his right leg. He looked back quickly and saw the man had another gun. Before Peter could reach for it, the guy quickly shot the parents.
"No!" Before the guy could shoot the kid, Peter webbed him to the wall with so much force he passed out. He looked over and saw the little girl crying. He walked up to her slowly.
"Hi there. I'm Spider-Man. What's your name?" The girl looked up at Peter.
"Camryn." Peter smiled at her and she seemed to calm down. Peter took off his mask.
"My real names Peter." The girl smiled slightly before looking down at his leg. She gasped.
"You're bleeding." Oh yeah. Peter forgot about that. He looked down and winced.
"I'm okay. Karen, call Mr.Stark." He picked up on the third ring.
"Peter, I swear to god. Karen told me you're bleeding. If you die you're not gonna be allowed to be Spider-Man for a month." Tony kept rambling until Peter cut him off.
"I'm fine Mr.Stark. I'll just need to see Bruce, but we have a slight problem," Peter said with a shaky voice.
"What's wrong Pete?" Tony's voice was much calmer now and filled with concern. Peter let out a shaky sigh.
"A little girl.....Her parents." Peter began to cry and the girl walked up to him and hugged him.
"Okay Pete. I'll be there soon." The call ended and Peter held the girl tighter as he started to cry harder.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: this chapter isn't great, but hopefully the next one will be better. This story is from my one shot book called 'Family friendly avengers content//one-shots' or something like that. I'm too lazy to look. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace