Chapter 12

"What do you mean Tony? What happened to Peter?" As she said that, Camryn walked into the room with fear on her face.

             "I don't know. He just won't wake up and his super healing isn't helping. He's bleeding. A lot. We're on our way to the tower. Happy will come and get you guys. We'll get Peter cleaned up before Camryn gets here." Tony hangs up and Mj runs a hand over her face and sits in a chair. Camryn walks up to her.

            "Mommy, what's wrong? Is daddy okay?" Mj smiles down at the girl sadly.

            "Your daddy got hurt Cam. He's not doing great, but he'll get better in a few days alright? You remember Happy? He's coming to pick us up." A tear runs down Camryns cheek.

            "No Cam. Don't cry please. Everything's gonna be okay." Camryn just shakes her head.

             "Daddy's hurt. Is he gonna leave?" Mj shakes her head frantically.

             "No Cam. He's not hurt that badly. He's had worse. He'll be fine. Okay?" There was a knock on the door.

            "You ready to go girly?" Camryn nods her head and walks towards the door. It opens and they see Happys face full of fear. Mj knew Happy actually cared for Peter, but he didn't show that unless it was bad. They hop into the car and head towards the tower.
—time skip—
             Once they get to the tower, Bruce nods at them, silently saying they can see Peter. Happy opens the door for them and they see Tony sitting in a chair next to Peters bed. He looks up to them, nods at Mj and smiles sadly at Camryn, who's wearing her Spider-Man sweatshirt.

            "Is daddy gonna be okay papa?" Tony glances to Peter before looking back at the girl.

           "Eventually. Peter told you what that means right?" Camryn just nods her head and Mj has to try really hard to not tear up at the emotion in Tony's voice. Tony always had a hold on his emotions. This was even more worrying than Happy showing emotions. She sat on another chair as Camryn sat in Tony's lap.

           "I don't want him to be better eventually. I want him better now." Camryn was crying now and gripping Tony's shirt. Tony's eyes were shining with unshed tears as he looks at the girl. Mj just grabs Peters hand and waits. A few minutes pass and Camryn decides she's not close enough to Peter. She tries to crawl off Tony, but he grabs her.

           "Where you goin, Cam?" She points to Peter.

           "I want to lay with daddy," she says tiredly. Tony nods to the girl and lifts her onto the bed. She wraps her arms around Peters non injured arm.

           "Please wake up daddy." A tear slips down Mjs face.
—time skip—
            Mj has to leave a few hours later, but Camryn and Tony didn't. Camryn slept, but Tony didn't. When Camryn was awake, they would talk, but it didn't always make them feel better.

            "So What did you and Mj do for girls day?" Camryn smiles at Tony and sits up straighter.

           "We watched Disney movies first. I liked watching Tangled the most because that's daddy's favorite. Then we got our nails done. Mjs are a really pretty yellow. Mine are like daddy." She shows her fingers to Tony and he smiles at the girl. She continues, "then we went shopping. I got some shirts. Then I got a Ironman onesie. That one's cool. I also got a onesie that was daddy. I also got this shirt." Tony noticed how the girls voice wasn't as happy as it usually was. He looked to the tv next to the bed.

              "Do you want to watch a movie?" The girl looks at Peter before nodding again.

              "Let's watch Star Wars." Tony nods sadly at the girl.
—time skip—
              They were halfway through the movie when Peter started to move around in his sleep. It was a small movement, but big enough for Camryn to notice.

             "Daddy moved. Does that mean he's okay?" Tony looked to Peter and saw how his eyes were shaking as if they were trying to open. The heart monitor sped up slightly, but not enough to alert anyone.

             "Pete? Come on underoos you gotta wake up. Come on Bambi." Tony places his hands on Peters shoulders lightly. Peter flinched slightly, but nothing else happened.

              "Daddy? Please wake up." Peter stopped moving then his eyes opened slowly. Tony smiled, relieved, and pulled Peter into a hug. Peter hugged back weakly and smiled at his father.

               "Thank god Pete. You had me worried." Peter just smiled at him before looking back at Camryn. She smiled wide and pulled him into a hug. He hugged her and looked down at her shirt.

              "I like your shirt Cam. Who is that?" She giggles softly.

              "That's you daddy! And my nails look like you too!" Peter smiles at the girl fondly before looking up at the tv.

               "You guys are watching Star Wars without me?" Peter gasped. The room filled with laughter

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I can't write sad scenes because I'm in a pretty good mood. I just bought three Spider-Man posters. Also, would you guys like a face reveal eventually? I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace