Chapter 7

Ahhhh
His class was taking a field trip to the tower because he was just oh so lucky. This was a different class then the one Tony interrupted. They didn't even really see Camryn. Speaking of, she has gotten much better at Peter leaving for school. She said it was boring and she knew he would come back, so she wanted to stay. But now, he was about to get off his bus and head into the building. Everyone was jumping around excitedly, not really listening to the teacher. She checked them in and a few minutes later a guide showed up.

          "Hello. I'm Lauren. You must be Mrs. Freeds class." Everyone nodded and some of the boys stared at the girl. She was very attractive, but Peter never really noticed. Her eyes scanned the group before they landed on Peter. She blushed slightly.

          "Hey Peter," she said flirtatiously. He waved back to her but didn't acknowledge her in any other way. His classmates glared at him, jealous, while Mj flared at the guide. Lauren cleared her throat, intimidated.

           "Well let's go on with the tour."
—time skip—
The tour was going smoothly. As smooth as one could hope when they're on a trip to their home. But, of course, something happened that caused distraction. The elevator opened and Bruce walked out. The class all gasped "That's Bruce Banner" quietly. Bruce's eyes landed on Peter and he sighed loudly in relief.

"Peter, thank god. Camryn heard you were in the building and now she's crying in her room because she thinks you're avoiding her. Help." Bruce grabbed Peters arm and dragged him towards where he came from. The class just stared in shock until the doors closed.

"So, next is the lower level intern labs."
—time skip—
Peter knocked on Camryns bedroom door softly before speaking.

"Hey Cam," he whispered, "Can I come in?" He was answered with a muffled yes and he opened the door slowly. He sat down next to the young girl.

"What's wrong Cam?" She looked up and Peter and reached out for him. He laid down and pulled her to his chest.

"I thought you didn't like me anymore." Peter looked down at her.

"Why would you think that?"

"You were here, but you weren't here. You said you had school, but then you weren't there." He pulled away slightly to wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry Cam. I'm here with my class. I wouldn't leave you, Alright?" Camryn nodded and hugged Peter tighter. He hugged back and held her until she fell asleep. Once she did, he pulled away and headed towards the door. He left and walked to the living room to find Tony. Once he did, he asked Tony to explain to his teacher that he would be staying at the tower. Tony nodded and left the room. Peter said a quick hello to the others before heading to his own room.

~~~~~~~
A/N: so... I preordered my 'Endgame' tickets... I think I'm gonna die. Anyways, this chapter was fun to write. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace