Chapter 21

"Camryn, someone came to see you." Camryn looked up and tilted her head in confusion as she saw a man she thought seemed familiar. Mrs.W left the room and the man smiled at the girl.

"Hello Camryn. My name's Happy. I'm a friend of your dads." Camryn smiles brightly.

"I remember you! You would always yell at daddy for being too loud." She giggles softly. Happy smiles at the girl again.

"Well, what do you think about me adopting you until your dad can? You'll be able to see him just like you used to." Camryn nodded frantically, her smile getting even wider.

"Alright, but you can't tell Mrs.W where we're going." The girl just nods again before walking with Happy to find Mrs.W.
—time skip—
It was a long process that took a few months. A lot longer than they thought, but it was finally happening. Peter was going to get to see his little girl again. He was sitting in the living room with all the Avengers and Mj. His leg was bouncing in excitement as he stared at the elevator. Clint put a comforting hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. Peter smiled back and turned back to the doors quickly as he heard them ping. They opened and Happy walked out and smiled at the boy before gesturing behind him. As he did, Camryn walked out then ran to Peter, pulling him into a hug. He let out a relieved breathe as tears fell into the girls hair.

"I missed you daddy." Peter let out a quiet sob and smiled.

"I missed you too baby." He felt his shirt getting wet, but he didn't care. They sat like this for a few minutes before the little girl pulled away and wrapped Mj in a quick hug.

"Hi mommy." Mj hugged the girl back before she went to say her hellos to the others. Once she was done, she quickly wrapped Peter in another hug. They moved to the couch and sat like that until they both fell asleep. The others may or may not have taken pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: here's some happiness that was written in like ten minutes. I have more ideas for future chapters and then I have an idea for a future book. So that's fun. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace