Chapter 2

When Tony got to the alley Peter was in, he wanted to cry. Peter was holding a young girl while staring at two people sitting in a pool of blood.
"Oh, Pete." He kneeled next to Peter and ran his fingers through Peters hair.
"Mr.Stark?" Peter shakily asked. Tony nodded and continued petting his hair.
"I'm right here Bambi. You're okay. I'm gonna call the police. Watch the kid okay?" Peter nodded silently, still looking at the parents. Tony slowly tilted his head away and called the police.
"It's all my fault. I could've stopped him. But now they're gone and she's alone." Tony sighed and was about to respond, but the phone was answered.
—time skip—
The police arrived surprisingly quickly. They were confused when they saw Spider-Mans wet face and a young girl holding onto him. They were also confused as to why Iron Man was being so parental towards Spider-Man.
"What happened?" Peter looked up at the police officer.
"It was my fault." The officers eyes widened. She was about to ask about that, but Tony talked before she could.
"No it wasn't! You didn't know he had two guns. And you saved the little girl, okay. No more blaming yourself for things you couldn't control." Peter nodded. Then, another officer walked over.
"We need to take the kid. Thank you for catching the guy Spider-Man." Peter nodded and began to hand the girl over. She started crying again.
"No! I'm not going! Don't let me go!" Peters eyes starting watering again.
"You'll be okay kid. They're gonna keep you safe." Camryn shook her head.
"You keep me safe." The police shared a looked with Tony. He sighed.
"She can stay with us until you find her a permanent home." The police looked hesitant, but nodded. Tony faced Peter again.
"Alright underoos. Let's get in the car." Peter nodded and he slowly made his way to the car.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: give it time. It'll get better..... hopefully. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace