Chapter 24

This story has 1k reads! Thank youuu!!❤️ I was gonna write a happy chapter, but I had a depressive episode, so I just kind of want to write about Peter having one like mine, but with a happier outcome.

Peter woke up and he could just tell that his day was no going to be great. He felt fine now, but he knew that was going to change. He decided to take advantage of his current good mood as he walked into the kitchen and smiled at his family.

                 "Good morning!" Everyone smiled at the teen and laughed as he stumbled over the chair leg.

                 "Good morning Pete. Pancakes?" Peter looked at them before shaking his head.

                 "I'm good for today." The team immediately knew what was happening and didn't push him any further. Peter grabbed a water bottle and drank a little while he talked to the team.

                  "I have a project in spanish that's super boring, but my English project is fun!" He looked at the clock and saw that it was time for him to leave. He said his goodbyes and walked out to Happys car.
—time skip—
                  Peter was in second period and he completely forgot about how he felt this morning. Until everything hit him at once. His smile fell and he worked slower. Ned noticed, but didn't say anything as he continued his work. The bell rang and Peter quickly left his classroom and walked to his next one.

                  Once he got there, he sat down and just listened to he teacher until it was time to work on their project. He worked with his group, but snapped at a few people a couple of times. His somewhat friend Aj asked about it.

                 "What's wrong Peter?" Peter just shrugged his shoulders in response. "Bad day?" He nodded, hoping to get Aj to stop asking questions. It worked for a while. After lunch, Aj made a joke about cutting and Peter said he was triggered. He said it jokingly, but he was being serious. His classmate looked at him.

                "Do you cut?" Peter shook his head and said no. "If you did cut I would be mad at you." Peter just shook his head again and said he didn't cut. At the end of class, Aj brought it up quickly before the bell rang.

                "I'll give you marshmallows if you stop cutting." Peter just rolled his eyes and waited for everyone else to leave before he walked out of his class and headed for his next class. Spanish.
—time skip—
                  Peter had a test in Spanish that he didn't even really try with. He just answered what he thought was right and didn't really think about it. He then did his class work and just waited for the end of the day since nothing special was happening in that class. The bell rang and he met Ned in the hallways. His friend looked at him concerned.

                  "Are you sure you'll be okay with being home alone? I could come with you." Peter just smiled at his friend and waved to Mj as she walked towards them.

                  "I'll be fine Ned. I'll be with Camryn and you know nothing will happen with her around. And Happy will be there. So will Pepper. Just because the teams leaving doesn't mean everyone's gonna be gone." Ned just sighs, but doesn't bug Peter anymore, not wanted to make his day worse. Ned walks to his car and Mj smiles at Peter.

                  "How's Camryn?" They walk towards Happys car.

                   "She's good. She met Wade the other day. Kind of. She misses you. You'll need to come by soon." Mj just nods and waves to him as she walks towards her car. Peter hops into the car and stays silent on the ride back home.
—time skip—
                    He gets home and his mood doesn't get any better. He tries to play with Cam and watch movies with her, but it doesn't help.

                    "Hey Pepper, Do you think you could take Camryn out for a few minutes?" Pepper gives him a concerned look.

                    "Peter I hope you're not gonna do what I think you'll do." Peter shakes his head quickly.

                    "No, no. Not that. I just need to let off some stuff and I don't want Camryn to be around during because it'll just make me feel worse." Pepper smiles at him sadly, but agrees to take Cam out. She kisses his forehead as they leave. Once they're gone, Peter walks into his room, lays on his bed, and started to cry. It's loud and desperate, but it makes him feel better. Not even five minutes after he stops crying, Pepper and Camryn get back to the tower. Peters gonna have to praise Pepper on her timing. Camryn walks into Peters room and sees his puffy eyes and messy bed. She runs up to him and pulls him into a hug.

                       "Are you feeling better daddy?" Peter smiles at the girl and tells her he's feeling much better. Camryn smiles brightly at Peter as she remembers something.

                        "My graduation is next week! I'm almost done with 3rd grade." Peter ruffles the girls hair.

                        "I'll be there."

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: what's gonna happen?........ I'm just kidding. The next chapter will be happy. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace