Chapter 11

"Daddy, where are you going?" Peter looked down at the little girl who was pulling on his suit.

             "I just have to go to work Okay? I'm dropping you off at Mjs before we leave. You can have a girls day." Camryn nodded sadly and waited for Peter to finish getting ready. Tony walked into the room.

            "Come on underoos. The team is headed out in five." Peter just nodded and grabbed Camryns hand.

           "Let's go Cam."
—time skip—
            Peter hugged Camryn one more time before turning to Mj. She rolled her eyes at him before pulling him into a hug.

          "Be safe loser." She pulled away and Peter smiled at her.

          "Always am." Mj rolled her eyes again with a worried smile. He nodded at her again before waving to Camryn.

          "Bye Cam. Be good for Mj. I'll be back in a couple of hours." She just nodded at him and waved back. He walked out of the house and Mj turned to the younger girl.

          "Alright Cam. Time for girls day!"
—time skip—
           They were eating homemade pizza and watching Disney movies. They watched a few before Tangled came on. Camryn gasped.

          "This is daddy's favorite!" Mj smiled at the girl as she went on about Peters favorites.

          "Star Wars is his favorite of all movies though. I don't like it that much, but it makes him happy. He makes me happy all the time, so I want him to be happy too." Mj wanted to tear up at how much this little girl cares for Peter. Camryn looked up at Mj.

          "Do you like my daddy?" Mjs eyes widened and she slowly swallowed the bite of pizza she just took.

          "Your dads a good friend. Of course I do." Camryn giggles.

          "That's not what I mean silly. I mean like Ariel and how she likes Eric." Mj is silent for a few minutes before she sighs.

"Will you promise not to tell him?" Camryn nods and holds out her pinky finger. Mj locks hers with Camryns and smiles at her.

"Your dads very nice. It would be hard to not like him like that." Camryn smiles brightly and Mj doesn't care if Peter finds out. They finish Tangled without anymore distractions. When it finished, Mj turned the tv off.

"Let's go get our nails done Cam." Camryn lets out a happy 'yay' and they head out the door.
—time skip—
They left the salon with painted nails. Mjs were pastel yellow because Camryn said they would look pretty. Camryns were red and blue because "those were daddy's colors!". Mj couldn't help but love this girl. They went shopping and they each bought a lot of stuff. They were using Tony's money, so why not. Mj bought a new sketchbook and a few jeans and sweatshirts. Camryn got new pants, some animal shirts, a Spider-Man sweatshirt and Ironman and Spider-Man onesies. Mj knew Peter would smile seeing the girl wearing his stuff.

Once they got home, the others still weren't done with their mission, so the girls decided to order Chinese. Camryn just ate noodles because she didn't want to get something new without Peter there. It was now eleven pm, and Camryn was starting to fall asleep. She stayed up late because she wanted to see Peter when he got home. She started crying a few hours ago. She was worried because he wasn't supposed to be gone this long.

"It's okay Cam. They're probably on their way home right now." Camryn just nods and puts her head on the couch pillow. After she fell asleep, Mjs phone started to ring. She looked and saw it was Tony. Confused, she answered.

"Tony? What's wrong?" There was panicked breathing on the other side of the phone. Mjs worry grew.

"It's- it's Peter. He got- he got hurt. Real bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: teehee
~Grace