Chapter 32

I have an opinion on how Endgame should've ended, but I don't wanna say cuz I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Peter could hear and feel everything that was happening. He heard as everyone cried, he felt it every time some one grabbed his hand. He heard when his family begged him to wake up, and he felt it when they shocked him, trying to restart his heart. He knew the only reason he felt everything was because of his advanced healing. But that only kept him awake. Whenever he tried to actually wake up, his heart would just... stop. He didn't know what to do. He needed to be there for Camryn, but he couldn't wake up. He would black out frequently, but he was there most of the time. He just wanted it to stop. At this point, the only reason he wanted to keep fighting was his family, but he couldn't put them through this forever. He had to wake up, but he doesn't know how. He doesn't want this attempt to be the one that permanently stops his heart and then kills him. So he waits. He knows he doesn't have long though. He hears the doctors. One more month they say. Peter tried. He really does. It just hurts so much. He didn't know if he was going to wake up. Tony walked into the room and grabbed Peters hand. Peter wanted to grab onto his dad and not let go for a few hours, but he could barely move his fingers. He heard his dad sigh.

                "Hey underoos. I don't know if you can hear me, but I really need someone to listen. We need you Pete. You're the one who keeps us all together. Everyone is already having petty arguments without you around. We try to act how you would want us to, but you know how we are." Tony laughs softly before a short sob cuts him off. "Camryns been trying to be more like you Pete. Of course she's always been, but it's amplified since you've been sleeping." It's quiet for a minute. "You need to wake up Peter. I need you bud. You're the only thing keeping me sane and I just need to know you're okay. I love you so much. I can't lose you Pete. Please." Tony lets out a few sobs before he covers his mouth. A tear falls down Peters cheek and Tony gasps.

                  "Peter, can you hear me? You gotta wake up. Come one kid. Let me know you're okay." Tony stares at Peter and he looks at his hand in shock as he feels Peter tighten his fingers around his hand. His other hand covers his mouth again before he places it on top of their hands.

                   "Come on Pete. You're almost there. Friday, dim the lights." It happens slowly, but Peter eventually opens his eyes. Tony let's out a relieved sob before he pulls Peter into a hug. Peter hugs back weakly and smiles into his dads shoulder.

                    "Thank god Pete. I thought I was going to lose you." Peter tightens his grip as much as he can and let's a few more tears fall. He smiled smugly.

                    "You can't get rid of me that easily dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: why do I actually like this? It's not written great but the plot or whatever is cute. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace