Chapter 16

It was two in the morning when Peter finally got home after patrol. He was exhausted and he just wanted to sleep. Apparently, his brain didn't. He was tossing and turning and when he finally fell asleep, he would wake only moments later after a nightmare. A few minutes of this pass when he begins to panic and his breathing speeds up.

             "Mr.Parker, you seem to be experiencing a minor sensory overload and panic attack. Should I inform Mr.Stark?" Peter tried to speak, tell her no, but he can't steady his breathe long enough to.

              "Mr.Stark has been informed and is on his way to your room." Peter just waits in silence, covering his ears and squeezing his eyes shut. He rocked back and forth on his bed until he heard light footsteps heading towards his room. He then hears the door knob turn and the slight squeaking of the door. He flinched at the noise, but his panic begins to die down. He hears Tony walk over before he feels a hand on his shoulder. He slowly looks up with tired and and Tony smiles at him sympathetically. He pulls his kid into a hug and waits it out with him. Peter takes his hands off his ears and smiles up at Tony. He smiles back.

"Hey underoos. You feelin' okay? I told you not to stay out this late. It triggers you." Peter just shakes his head.

"I'm fine dad. Stuff kept happening. One crime after another. I just need some sleep. Can... can you stay in here tonight?" Tony smiles and nods his head.

"Of course underoos."
—time skip—
Peter wakes up the next morning. Tony's gone, but someone else was there now. He looked down at the little girl and her puppy with a smile. He brushed her hair out of her face softly before kissing her forehead. He pat the small puppy then walked out of the room. He went to the kitchen and was met with worried glances from everyone.

"You feeling better Pete?" Clint asked seriously. Peter nodded and smiled before sitting next to Natasha.

"Scott is going to come over with his daughter. He wants her to meet Camryn." Peter nods and grabs some food to eat. He's almost done when he hears nails hitting the tile. He looks over and sees Camryn followed by little Chewie. He smiles at the little girl as she grabs onto his leg.

"Good morning Cam." He picks her up and sets her on his lap. She hugs him loosely and gives a tired mumble of good morning. A few minutes pass by with soft conversations when Camryn looks up at Peter.

"Are you feeling better daddy? Papa said you felt sad again last night." Peter smiled down at the girl.

"I'm all good Cam."

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I think this is cute, I just wish I could write better. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace