Chapter 3

A picture of Paul Wesley, who plays my lovely Liam, on the side:) If you don't like him, or have someone else in mind- just keep who you imagined. Cheers!

Chapter 3

“Are you by any chance the Liam that just attacked Knight Territory?” I asked him, although I knew the answer before he replied.

Liam gave me a cheeky grin and nodded.

“Tristan’s a tool and Derek is probably worse than his father,” Liam shrugged.

“Did you kill people from the pack?”

“We only trespassed, caused a little disturbance, and then got out of there. I’m only running with a few friends. It would’ve been stupid to try and take them on.”

“Then why attack at all?”

“We didn’t attack, just trespassed. And we did it for fun- oh and to piss off Derek,” Liam replied.

I had slumped myself on the ground, and Liam was sitting in front of me, with his knees propped up.

“Where are you going to go?” Liam asked me.

It was worrying me slightly that he knew I was alone. I didn’t know whether to trust him or not. Alpha Derek- only Derek now, had said Liam was dangerous.

“I have no idea,” I told him, as I grabbed the back pack Derek had given me.

“You can come with me,” Liam suggested.

“You want me to tag along?”

The surprise must’ve been obvious in my voice.

“Nine out of ten shots say that you’ll shift when you turn 18. It happened to me too. My grandmother was a human. I didn’t shift when I turned 13 like the rest of the Wolves do.”

He was trying to keep his voice steady but when he said those words- his eyes got a dark look.

“How old are you? You look young,” I told him, realizing that despite his tall and intimidating frame, he actually looked young.

“I’m 21, you?”

“16, but I’ll be 17 in June,” I told him.

Liam cocked an eyebrow, and his expression turned into one of amusement.

“It’s barely January. There’s still six months before your birthday comes along.”

“Hey, June isn’t that far away,” I argued, while crossing my arms on my chest.

“Sure it isn’t,” Liam said, mockingly going along with my words.

“Are you coming or not?” Liam asked, after getting up from the ground.

He was looking down at me, waiting for my answer.

While we talked, I had been thinking about joining him.

It scared me to be out in the woods on my own. Actually, I wouldn’t even be able to be live in the woods because without a Wolf- I didn’t really have any business out in the wild.

Liam would definitely be a great advantage, if his intentions to help me were actually genuine.

If he really wanted to, he could have hurt me. But he hadn’t. Maybe, just maybe, he was saying the truth…

“Do you live out in the woods?” I asked.

“Not all the time,” he replied.

“Is it dangerous?”