Not A Second Date

Ely was nervous and decided to talk to Eragon about his date with Darwin that wasn't a date! He wasn't sure this was the best decision either. Eragon smiled. "So, he's coming over to your place?"

"He is." Ely was nervous.

Eragon smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for?" In his mind, they were having very wild sex tonight. Finally. They had better.

Ely sighed. "I am really nervous."

"Oh! This is sweet. You have to call me and tell me what happens. We don't work for a couple of days. You have to call me! Call me in the middle!" Eragon smiled.

"No! We are not having sex, Eragon."

"Ely Stephens! You had better! Darwin is sexy and you know you want him." Eragon smiled.

Ely laughed. "Eragon Russo, shut up!"

Eragon smiled. "Get out of the car and make a delicious meal for your hot man and eat it off his body! Go. Take pictures too! Think sexy thoughts!"

Ely glared. "Shut up!" He got out and rushed to his apartment. He cleaned and cooked and lost track of the time.

There was a knock. "Coming." Ely inhaled and opened the door.

Darwin smiled. "It actually smells good in here?"

Ely smiled. "You sound surprised. I am an amazing cook."

"Show me." Darwin glared.

"Get in here." Ely pulled Darwin inside and closed the door and Darwin locked it. Ely was nervous so he rushed to the kitchen and finished dinner. He placed everything on the table. "So, I told Eragon that you were coming over."

"And what did he say?"

Ely laughed. He looked at Darwin. "You don't want to know."

"Let me guess. Something about eating ice cream off my body?" Darwin smiled.

Ely laughed and nodded. "Dinner but yes. We are using plates!"

Darwin laughed. "I did bring ice cream. Our favorite." He put the bag in the freezer. "What's for dinner, it actually smells good."

Ely sat the last pan down. "Grill chicken."

"Smells awesome. I would eat it off your body!" Darwin smiled.

Ely just turned red. "Sit."

Darwin smiled and sat. They ate in silence. Ely didn't think this through. This was more intimate and he wasn't sure they were ready for that. "So, you're a control freak and I can respect that. I do have a question."

"What?" Ely would tell Darwin anything.

"How much..." Darwin sighed. "Does that include...in the bedroom?"

Ely covered his face. "I'm never embarrassed but I am around you! Sometimes?"

Darwin sighed. "Sometimes? I just... do you prefer the top or bottom?"

Ely sighed. "Top."

Darwin laughed. "Control freak."

"I told you. I don't think I am ready for a relationship with you!" Ely sighed.

"Does that mean you were thinking about it?" Darwin smiled.

"Of course. I know you are thinking about it but Darwin, I don't want to chase you off this time. I'm scared that we will have sex and I will ruin it. I will try to control you too much and....I mean, why didn't we have dinner at your house?" Ely was freaking out.