Open Minds

Ely was laying in bed and so comfortable. He rolled over and wrapped around a body. Darwin. He slid closer and felt Darwin's arms wrap around him as his phone rang. Ely moaned. "Fuck!" He reached for his phone that was on Darwin's side table, charging all night. "What."

"Uh, it's seven o'clock and you aren't at the gym?" Eragon smiled. "You dirty man! Where could you be?"

"Shut up." Ely smiled. "Darwin says hello. I am getting up. I'm coming. Sorry, I got distracted!"

Eragon laughed. "Take your time! Make sure to love him twice and make the second time very dirty just for me! I will meet you to get coffee. One hour." He hung up.

Ely set his phone down and moaned.

"Was that Eragon?" Darwin ran his hand up Ely's back.

"Yes. Did you hear him?" Ely sighed.

"I did. Less talking and more kissing." Darwin smiled as he rolled onto Ely and loved him.

They rode in Darwin's car to the coffee shop. "Uh, who opened?"

Darwin laughed. "Grace. She was dying to get a promotion. I made her assistant manager last week. This week she is opening. I forgot to tell you last night!"

"Well, I did spend a lot of time in you mouth!" Ely smiled. "That sounded...I just meant we were kissing!"

Darwin laughed as they got out of the car. "Is it weird waking up with me?"

"It's heaven, Darwin." Ely sighed. "I love rolling over and touching you. Do you know how sexy I find you?"

Darwin laughed. "I did notice. I find you sexy too."

"I noticed." Ely opened the front door for Darwin and followed him inside. Eragon was sipping his black coffee. He chuckled. "Morning."

Eragon smiled. "It is a great morning."

Darwin sighed. "Uh, tonight?"

Ely smiled. "Sounds good. I will be here to do dishes."

"You don't have to, Love." Darwin touched Ely's face.

"I know but you are here. Kiss me and go to work already!" Ely smiled. Darwin obeyed him and kissed him softly. "Have a great day."

"You too. Be careful." Darwin watched Ely. He cleared his throat and walked to the back to get an apron.

Eragon laughed. "That was hot!" He stood up and he watched Ely start to leave. "Hey, Romeo. Coffee?"

Ely laughed and covered his face. "Shit!" He walked to the counter and ordered his drink. Darwin made it with no spit. Ely got enough spit at home. He smiled because he knew what Darwin was thinking. He left the usual tip and left. He had work to do.

"So, how was your night?" Eragon smiled. "That kiss was hot!"

"Shut up. My night was fantastic. I slept at Darwin's and forgot about working out. I have to pull myself together. Do I have a uniform at the station?" Ely didn't know anything.

"Let's go to your place first, then get to work." Eragon smiled.

Dennis called during the day to check on Ely. "Hey, when are we working out together?"

"Oh, Dad! I forgot! I haven't even been to the gym!" Ely sighed.

Eragon was there to help. "He is getting a lot of exercise with Darwin." He smiled.

Dennis laughed. "I heard. Well, you have to get me healthy!"

"I know. Okay. We will meet you at the gym at five in the morning." Ely sighed. He wanted to stay in bed with Darwin.

"Uh, five!" Dennis hated mornings.

"Okay. Seven. Is that okay? That gives me an hour before work." Ely smiled.

"Seven works." Dennis smiled. "Are guys going to ride in together?"

Ely smiled. "Yes. Probably. We have our first therapy session Thursday."

"Good. I will see you in the morning, Ely. Don't forget." Dennis smiled and hung up.

Ely sighed. He dialed Darwin and told him about their new appointment with Dennis. Darwin laughed because they both forgot about that.

They got into a new routine and routines were good for Ely. He woke up with Darwin and spent an hour loving him, they drove to the gym and spent an hour working out with Dennis. Ely and Darwin went to Darwin's shop for coffee and met Eragon. Ely kissed Darwin and went to work. Every evening, Ely went to the shop to help Darwin with pots and pans and went to Darwin's house for dinner.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy. Please leave comment and vote.