Edits

Ely parked and knocked on Darwin's shop door. Darwin opened it and handed Ely an apron. They spent an hour scrubbing pans together without a word. Ely enjoyed this.

"So, give me about an hour to get home and get ready then come over?" Darwin was worried. He didn't want this to be a one time thing.

Ely smiled. "Sounds awesome! Thanks for letting me help you out here, Darwin."

"Welcome. Thanks for not trying to shorten my name to Dar!" Darwin smiled. "It happened a lot!"

Ely laughed. "No! I love your name. Darwin. I can call you Darwin Hodges if you want?"

"Darwin is just fine, Ely." Darwin smiled.

Ely moaned. "I love that sexy smile! I never imagined I would see it!"

"What?" Darwin stared.

"That smile. Your happy smile, I have always thought it was so sexy! It's not one that you fake for pictures or the forced one when you had to hug my Aunt May. It's your real, relaxed, happy smile. It's not that common and I never thought I would see it aimed at me." Ely watched Darwin smile again.

"Right. I never imagined we would be in the same room ever again!" Darwin smiled. "Now, go. I have shit to do. I have a very hot date tonight. I mean the hottest guy I ever laid eyes on."

"He's hot, huh?" Ely smiled.

Darwin smiled. "So very hot. Sexy. You should see him without a shirt. Makes me drool. I'm trying to talk him into letting me eat dinner off of him. I'm close!"

Ely laughed and turned red. "Close?"

Darwin nodded. "Close." He kissed Ely. "Go. See you soon."

Ely smiled like a fool all the way home. He had a date to get ready for.

Darwin cooked for Ely but not really. He ordered from The Grass Hut. It was Ely's favorite. Ely knocked. Darwin walked to the door and opened it. "Ely, you never have to knock."

Ely smiled. He pulled out flowers. "These are for you."

Darwin stared at them as he slowly took them. "No one has ever bought me flowers!" He smelled the pretty roses.

"You deserve much more." Ely smiled. "Is that okay?"

Darwin laughed. "You didn't have to, Love."

"I know. So, can I come in?" Ely was still outside.

Darwin laughed. "Yes! Come in." He kissed Ely and they were wrapped around each other. "Uh, flowers!" He barely got the word out between kisses.

Ely took them and dropped them on a chair. He pulled Darwin's shirt off and moaned.

Darwin pulled Ely's shirt off and they didn't make it much farther. Darwin was breathless. "Take me!"

Ely was in heaven. He loved Darwin right there on the floor. He never had sex anywhere that wasn't the bed. Always the same position. Darwin was different. They even had sex in the shower and on a kitchen chair, over the kitchen counter, the couch. Now, Darwin's floor. Standing, sitting, laying in bed. Several position and Ely loved it.

They were breathless as they laid together on the floor. Darwin heard his phone ring. "Shit! My phone. That's Mom."

Ely reached his pants by the door and pulled the phone out. Darwin answered. "Hello? Is everything okay?" He was still breathless.

"I'm fine, Dennis is fine. Uh, where are you?" Hillary was worried. "Dinner at the house?"

"Tonight? I lost track of the time! We are supposed to be at dinner! Family dinner!" Darwin totally forgot that was tonight. "I'm coming. Sorry!"