Boundaries

Darwin was quiet on the way home. Ely was worried. "Uh, are you okay?" Ely was scared that Darwin was freaked out.

Darwin smiled. "Yes. I think...I learned a lot."

"Too much?"

Darwin turned to Ely. "No. I'm fine. I was just thinking. That was a lot to process. I have some questions?"

"Write them down and we can talk next week. Writing them down helps. I have things too. So, should I go to my place?" Ely wasn't sure.

Darwin pulled over and stopped the car. He turned to Ely. "Do you want to?"

Ely laughed. "Relax! Darwin, no. I told you I want to be with you and I love sleeping over at your place. I won't lie to you. Please, it's just...the same as before. Now, you know more and that's all."

Darwin nodded. "I might be freaking out a little. I need a minute to process all of that information. Ely, I had no idea that you were so....complex!"

Ely laughed. "I am. It took me a long time to figure it out. I treated a lot of people like shit in the process."

"How did this all happen?" Darwin stared.

Ely smiled. "Over time. I think. Like you said, I was always a little controlling but it got worse. The more out of control my life got the worse it got until I thought the only way out was suicide. I know I was wrong now."

Darwin nodded. "Okay. My house for dinner. You can cook."

"You can cook, Darwin." Ely glared.

"No! I'm exhausted. You cook." Darwin smiled. "I am going to shower and put on some sweats while you make us a meal."

"Okay." Ely nodded. "Let's go already!"

Darwin just laughed as they drove to Darwin's house. The evening was perfect. They ate and watched bad movies and had crazy sex in the living room. Ely started it, Darwin finished it and Ely was grateful. They wrapped up on the couch and passed out under a blanket. They didn't clean up or get dressed. Their clothes were on the floor where they fell.

The sun was up and Ely was happy to have a day off. He was spending it with Darwin. He heard humming and someone talking. Someone else making shh noises. Ely opened an eye and saw Darwin looking at him.

Darwin smiled. "Mom is here."

"And Dad. What are they doing?" Ely glared.

"They are nosy and I think they are cleaning the kitchen. I smell coffee." Darwin smiled.

Ely laughed. "I was wanting you again!"

"I can tell. Ely, I find you so sexy. You know that, right." Darwin watched those pretty blue eyes.

"I do. Ego isn't a problem with me, Darwin. I find you sexy too. Your long legs, mmm. I have been meaning to run my tongue up the length of your legs! I love how tall you are." Ely kissed Darwin.

Darwin melted. He didn't know what to say but he would let Ely lick him. Anywhere. He moaned and enjoyed Ely's kisses.

Someone cleared their throat. "Uh, you know that we are here, right?" Dennis was there.

"We know. We have a day off. What are you doing here?" Darwin answered.

"Well, we were checking up on the first crazy session. It looks like it went okay?" Dennis smiled at the couple on the couch.

"It did." Darwin answered. "I am learning a lot."

"I'm freaking him out." Ely smiled.

"I'm too in love to run!" Darwin smiled. "Love is stupid!"