No Transfer

"So, how was the date?" Eragon smiled. "I have high hopes in my head and a great imagination!"

Ely sighed. "I know about your imagination! The twisted sick stuff." Ely smiled.

"Yes, I'm twisted. So...." Eragon smiled.

Ely blushed. "It was fine."

"It was fine? Man, we didn't just meet! I need more. You look happy. When did he leave? Did he leave right after dinner?" Eragon sighed. "He did, didn't he?"

Ely smiled. "No. We had dinner and Darwin brought ice cream. We shared it."

"Great. By share, do you mean using the same spoon?" Eragon sighed. "I was hoping he would help you be a little crazy. I'm not gay and I could think of things to do to that man!"

"I think you could be gay, Eragon." Ely chuckled. "It was a great night. I need coffee."

Eragon smiled. "Are you going in?"

"I am." Ely sighed. "I think we are dating."

"You don't know?" Eragon sighed. "Pathetic." He pulled into Darwin's and got out with his partner.

Ely was a little nervous as he walked in. Darwin was standing at the counter, waiting. He smiled. "Morning."

Ely smiled. "Morning."

Eragon saw Marsha walked from the back. She smiled. Darwin sighed. "Did you tell Eragon?"

"Not really." Ely sighed.

Darwin smiled Ely's favorite smile. He walked around the counter and pulled Ely to him. "We are dating." He kissed Ely very softly. He missed Ely.

Ely had no control and just wrapped around Darwin and moaned. He deepened the kiss. Eragon smiled and walked behind the counter and poured his own coffee. He sat at a table and sipped his coffee while the couple kissed.

"Dennis and Hillary will be thrilled that you are talking!" Eragon smiled. "Oh, are you talking? I don't hear very much talking!"

Marsha laughed. "I don't think they talk. I wouldn't talk either!" She winked. Eragon agreed.

Darwin smiled as he released Ely. "We talk."

"So, how was the date? Ely wouldn't tell me." Eragon watched the boys.

Darwin smiled. "It was fine." He looked at Ely. "The usual."

"Please." Darwin moaned. Ely shook his head. "Just make me a coffee!"

Darwin leaned in and put his mouth on Ely's ear. "I love it when you get bossy. Come over tonight."

Ely nodded. "I am helping with dishes too."

Darwin nodded. "Right." He smiled and walked around the counter to make the spit special. He handed it to Ely without the spit. "I like it when you get the spit from the source!"

Ely smiled. "Me too." He handed Darwin a twenty and left the thirteen dollar tip. Darwin laughed. "Later."

"Later." Darwin smiled.

Eragon was quiet for a minute when they got in the car. "So, you had sex."

"We did. We used the ice cream!" Ely smiled.

"Thank you!" Eragon was proud. "What kind of ice cream?"

"Chocolate chip mint. It's our favorite." Ely smiled. "Eragon, it was the best sex I ever had. We didn't finish dinner. We had to reheat it at like three in the morning. I missed going to the gym and he left Sunday afternoon, late."

Eragon laughed. "Good for you! He stayed two nights!"

Ely nodded. "Yes. We laid in bed and talked until noon, cleaned up after dinner. Made lunch and ended up in bed again. He was going to leave after but we showered. We cooked dinner together and ate it in bed as we watched a bad syfy movie. It was amazing! We went out for drinks at Bluff's. It was absolutely perfect, Eragon."

"Good. I have to say that I have never had a date like that! He stayed for two days." Eragon smiled.

"He did and I loved it. I never lived with anyone, no one could stand me for that long. I'm in love with him and scared out of my mind!" Ely inhaled.

Eragon pulled off of the road and put the car in park. "You're in love. Really?"

Ely nodded.

"You love him? Does he love you?" Eragon smiled.

"Yes. We talked. We are going to see a therapist because we have a lot of history that could destroy this. I have no idea what I'm doing. I have never had a healthy relationship and this is with Darwin. I love him too much to fuck it up! I'm scared that I will! It's a whole new nightmare!" Ely was having a panic attack.

"Just breathe!" Eragon rubbed his back. "Go easy and slow. Just one breath at a time. Okay? Breathe." He inhaled and exhaled with Ely. "I see that you need a therapist!"

Ely nodded. "I talked to my therapist at The Edit. She recommended a lady here."

"Good."

"Darwin agreed to go with me." Ely sighed. He sat up. "Okay, let's go arrest someone!"

Their day was good and Ely walked into the precinct and his captain was there. "Ely. My office." He marched off.

"What did I do?" Ely stared.

"I don't know." Eragon shrugged. "Better you than me. Good luck, Man." He walked off to finish his reports.

Ely walked into the captain's office. Captain Daniel Macy. He was a good man with a long history on the force. He lived here his whole life. He knew this town and its people. "Ely, sit."

"Sir?" Ely sat in a chair.

"I was holding these for the past month, are you still thinking about this?" He handed the transfer request to Ely.

Ely sighed. "Oh!" He looked at them. "Well."

Daniel watched Ely. "I need to know before you leave this office. I need good officers like you but I need officers that want to be here! I don't need some fickle person that is very undecided. Are you staying and I didn't see these papers or am I faxing them?"

Ely nodded. "I'm staying."

Daniel glared. "Are you sure? This is your last chance. I never want to see transfer papers with your name on them again. Are we clear?"

"Sir, I understand. I made a mistake. It won't happen again." Ely stood.

"Even if you break up....no transfer. You stay and deal with shit. Clear." Daniel smiled. He took the papers from Ely.

"Yes, Sir but...how did you know?" Ely stared.

"Let's just say that Eragon was worried." He winked. "Now, I have shit to do. Out!" He watched Ely open the door. "Ely."

"Sir."

"I'm glad you're staying." Daniel smiled and put the papers in the shredder as Ely watched.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy. Please leave comment and vote.