Next Chapter

Darwin barely got out of the car and Ely was on him. Darwin moaned. "I am so turned on!"

Ely laughed. "Me too! Darwin, take me!" He watched Darwin.

"Right here? We are in the garage!" Darwin stared.

"I know. I have never done it here." Ely looked worried. Scared.

Darwin saw it. "Cliff diving?"

Ely nodded and smiled. "I love that you get me! Take me here, over the car." Ely kissed Darwin. "Please." He was going to beg. "I will beg if you want!"

Darwin was breathless. "Fuck, Ely! You are so hot. I want to make you scream over the car!" He pulled Ely's shirt off and took his pants. He took control of Ely. They both fell on the car and moaned. Ely was breathless.

"Darwin! That was hot!" Ely smiled.

"Are you okay?" Darwin smiled. He kissed Ely's shoulder. "Man, your back muscles are amazing!" He ran his tongue down Ely's back. Ely moaned. He didn't hear the doorbell. "I'm not done, Ely!" He slid into Ely again. "I'm the only one?"

Ely nodded. "Yes. Ever. You are the only that has fucked me, Darwin." He moaned as Darwin pushed him over the hood.

"That is hot, Ely. Thanks for letting me!" Darwin moaned.

"Thanks for fucking me!" Ely smiled. "Harder!"

Darwin slammed into him repeatedly and they both finished. "Fuck, Ely!" He was breathless.

Ely laughed. "I know! Let's find some food!" He pulled Darwin with him into the house. They both stopped as they walked into the kitchen. Dennis and Hillary were cooking. Dennis turned to see two naked men trying to cover themselves. Dennis just smiled. He had some choices here. He could pretend he didn't see them, let them go find clothes or do what he thought was funny! He elbowed Hillary.

"Don't go that way, Raiden and Alexis are in the living room!" Dennis was having fun.

Hillary turned and gasped. "What on Earth are you two doing?"

Darwin laughed. He was hiding behind Ely. "We just got home!"

"From a nudist colony meeting?" Hillary stared.

Dennis laughed. "Better find your clothes!"

Darwin laughed. Ely glared. They backed out and found their clothes on the garage floor. Darwin just laughed the whole time. Ely was embarrassed. They entered the kitchen, dressed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ely sat at the counter.

Dennis chuckled. "Did you guy have sex in the garage or outside somewhere?"

"The garage! We didn't know you were here?" Darwin stared.

"We didn't know you were back yet. We were going to surprise you with dinner. How was therapy?" Hillary smiled.

"Good. It made us horny!" Darwin smiled. "Thus, sex in the garage. We were coming in here to eat!"

"Naked!" Hillary stared. "You were coming in naked!"

"Yes. It's not a crime, Mom! It's my house. I walk around naked." Darwin shrugged.

"Around the house?" Hillary stared.

"Yes. Around my house. I'm not out on the street, Mom. If I get hungry in the middle of the night, I walk to the kitchen naked, eat and go back to bed." Darwin stared.

"All the time?" Hillary was shocked.

"Not if I know there are people in my house!" Darwin laughed with Dennis.

Dennis stared at the boys. "How did therapy make you horny? Is that a gay thing?" He wanted to make them laugh. He was glad they had a sense of humor.

Ely laughed. "Dad, no! We talked about our first kiss and our first time. It was hot."

Darwin sighed. "Ely wanted to go cliff diving and that is a metaphor!"

"For what?" Dennis stared.

Ely laughed. "You don't want to know. That is just for Darwin." He kissed Darwin. "We told Denise that we are getting married...next year."

Hillary smiled.

Ely wrapped around Darwin. "I love you so much, Darwin."

Darwin smiled. "I love you, Ely."

"Can we go get married? Do we have to wait?" Ely stared at Darwin.

"Are you being spontaneous?" Darwin stared.

Ely laughed and nodded. "I am. I mean we can have a huge celebration party but...I want to be your husband."

"It sounds so good, Ely." Darwin sighed.

"Denise may kill us?" Ely smiled.

"We are still children, huh?" Darwin smiled. They were breaking rules again.

Ely touched Darwin's face. "Will you marry me?"

Darwin nodded. "I would be lucky and honored to marry you, Ely." He kissed Ely gently. They both moaned.

"Man, this family is so messed up! I tried to explain it to a friend at school but then said it was on a soap opera that I saw. They bought that!" Alexis smiled at the kissing couple. Her brothers. "Ugh! You do realize that you are both our brothers!"

"Right? No one thinks about how this will affect us!" Raiden smiled.

Dennis laughed. "Selfish bastards."

Hillary just wiped a tear. She was so happy for them.

Raiden sighed. "Our brothers are getting married...to each other. That is sooo wrong!"

Ely glared and Darwin laughed. "I have the name and number for a great shrink!" Ely laughed with him.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy. Please leave comment and vote.