Chapter 43

Love Is A Bitch | Two Feet

I watched as my mother came in smiling widely. I look at my brother confused and he just rolled his eyes.

Why is she so happy? That she would jump like she would listen to when Gerua song would turn up in a party.

Maybe she wants to kill you.

"Guess what!"I stare at my mother so excited to tell us whatever she's holding.

"So a few months ago, me and your father thought about something. And since I got a job and money. The bank office allowed us to move."

I looked at her shocked. She did this without my permission. Our permission. It's not like we don't live with her and father.

"What? You did what?"My brother said shocked and I shook my head.

This can't be happening. I can't leave, I can't leave Jin. He's going to be mad when he finds out.

"Yeah, we are sorry we didn't tell you. We just wanted to surprise you both since you've had enough living here."I hit my nails on the table slowly and softly as it made a sound.

"It doesn't matter, you still did it without our permission. Don't forget we still live with you."I said as I stood up and looked at her.

"And I'm not moving even if we are going to. Might as well move away too. Without permission."I said walked away and ran up the stairs to my room.

They don't care, they never did. Why would they care now? You'll be gone anyways.

I closed my door and sat laid on my bed. I don't want to leave this house. Not because it's near Jin's home but it's where I had memories with.

I know it's not right for me to go tell her things like that but I had to. She didn't tell us. No one told us. And now we have to move. Out of here. In the middle of my exams?

I don't know why everything is happening to me so quickly. It's hitting me like a truck every second.

"What am I going to do?"I whisper and rubbed my eyes annoyed.

I can't just move there and expect me to be happy. I don't even like that area. Everyone is just not normal. Even if some of them try to act like Muslims, when they aren't.

Everyone is rude. They don't like me. I don't care about that but I'm not going to a negative place when I've cleared that here already.

I'm just annoyed. Why my mother didn't say anything to me at all? She knew I didn't like them. She told me she wouldn't move.

Is that why she started working? Is that why she kept leaving the house as much as father was? To get a house?

She didn't tell me, it's like if you don't tell her I was moving. Meaningless to say, she would be very pissed.

Clearly, they all don't like me. So why should I go somewhere where all they do is throw negative comments on me.

I told you, it's not worth doing anything when it's been done. You won't get through anything. Your nothing.

You can't expect me to believe they are nice when I know they aren't. But yet again, I'm here trying to explain myself that they are.

"Sara!"I looked out the window to see Jin smirking at me.

"Sara?"

I turned my head the other way because I didn't want to look at him. I can't tell him. He's going to get hurt. And so will I.

Finally, I found peace within myself. And now I have to move with hatred and disgust.

I heard something hit the ground and felt as if someone sat next to me. I felt something pull under my chin and see Jin.

He doesn't care.

"Are you-- are you crying?"I shook my head and wiped my tears with my sleeves.

He won't help.

"No, I'm not,"I told him biting my lip and he stared at me.

"Yes, you are, if you need to cry. Let it out. No one is here but me. Okay?"I hum and hugged his arm.

My tears streamed down my face as I wanted to empty them. All of the worries, stress and the emotions I'm going through.

"Jin..."I sniff and he nods holding a hand on mine.

Your such a burden, your letting people pity you.

I'm too afraid to tell him. I don't want to move. Why did this have to happen? Out of everything, why this?

"I...I can't."

"You can't what, say it whenever you can. I'm here as long as you want."I nod and let go of his arm.

"Do you want a hug?"I nodded and he smiled hugging his arms around my back.

All of a sudden I felt something tight around my chest. I felt suffocating. I gasped for air and tapped on his shoulder slowly because I couldn't move my hands well.

I looked at him as he kept calling my name. I didn't know what to do. Either close my eyes and let the darkness take me or just try breathing.

"Keep breathing. Nothing is going on. You're alright!"I shook my head and he came closer to me.

He kissed my forehead. He did...he did that? But why? Why would he do that?

He's just using you.

"Shh, it's okay. Don't think just calm down."I felt arms around my waist and I stare at him confused.

He pulled me to his lap and hugged me tight. Why is he doing this to me? He's not only making me feel weird but something about this makes me feel protected and comfortable.

I put my head on his chest and took deep breaths. It's hard. And it hurts my chest so bad.

"Jin, I'm so sorry!"I told him and he rubbed my back humming.

Yeah right, you're a liar.

"Why are you sorry for? Don't stress yourself? You don't have to be sorry for anything."I looked up at him and he looked into my eyes.

"I...I don't want to leave. I'm scared. I don't like the fact that my parents did this to me. They never told me about it and they only thought about their decision and not what their kids would think."I said and he looked at me confused.

"Did your father do something again? Did he hit you?"He said in anger and I shook my head.

"We are moving,"I told him and he looked at me shocked.

He won't care. Guys like him don't like you, but use you. Your always like an eraser. And you'll be used till your completely gone.

"No!"