Chapter 44

Now You're Gone | Tom Walker

"Your moving? But the Exams are coming in like a few weeks, you can't just leave. You won't leave me!"He held me tight putting his head on my shoulder.

"I don't want you to leave."

It's not worth it, just run away. And never come back. No one needs you.

"Why not?"I asked him and he sighed which made me feel hurt.

I didn't want to leave him. It's only a few months away until we go to the same college. But what if my parents want me to change it. To show off in front of those people who hate me.

They are going to hate me more!

"I don't want to live a few months without you. You're like something special to me. You're my little angel. I mean from the size you are."I slap his shoulder and he chuckles.

"But seriously I don't want to lose you. And I know you will not answer during exams like last semester. I had to crawl through your window."I shook my head and groan.

Yeah, just to see if you're a depressed freak!

"I told you I only can focus at home and when I'm at school I feel like I went to another universe,"I told him and hear him sigh.

"What are you going to do?"He asked me and I looked at him.

"Well, I don't know. I have to get ready for my birthday and still live with my parents until I'm fifty and can't do anything without their permission because I live under their roof. And the only reason why I'm still there is because I'll be a single bean for life!"He nudged his shoulder to mine and laughed.

You won't even last till twenty, and you think you'll survive till fifty. Fat chance.

"But I'm trying to figure out if I should talk to my mother about it, but I know she won't understand. Or my father. But I'm too scared to talk to him."I said and he jumped up.

"Why don't I have a talk with him?"I stare at him confused.

"Are you going to hurt him? Because if you do I'm not going to forgive you!"I told him and he shook his head.

"I mean I could talk to him about your graduation day, and since we are both going to the same college. I saved up some money for an apartment I bought last week. I don't think he would mind you coming with me."I stare at him more confused.

Like he's ever going to help. No one will help you. They are lying to you!

What's he talking about? He bought an apartment? He didn't tell me? And what's going to make my father think I should stay with a guy? Not married or not related. So how?

"I did talk with my parents about it. They are fine with it. Especially since my parents somehow love you."I nod and looked at the clock on the wall.

"Oh, it's Maghrib prayer,"I said and got up smiling at him.

"Thank you so much for comforting me, honestly I don't know what I would do if it was still happening,"I said and he smiled.

He's going to forget you.

"I'm glad I could help. I have to go see my friends now! I'll see you later!"I nod as he left out of my window and I got out of my room.

Wait a second. He doesn't have friends but me. So what's he talking about? Is he going somewhere?

He's with a girl, he doesn't want you around because he knows your an attention seeker. An annoying idiot. That's why he left.