Chapter 54

Don't Call Me Up | Mabel

I finished the food on the table and I heard the doorbell ring. I left Jimmy open it to see who it was.

"Sara?"

I looked to see my father and my eyes widen looking at my mother. She doesn't know I hang out with boys or that they are here.

"Hello?"She said looking at the boys confused and I sighed.

"Sara? Can you come with me?"I gulped and looked at the boys.

"Everything will be fine,"I whisper to them and they nod.

I walked with her upstairs to her room and she closed the door.

"So, what's going on?"I sighed and held my arms together.

"Those are my friends and one of them is actually--."

"Boyfriend?"She asked and glared at me.

"No, not boyfriend. Just let me explain."I told her and she threw her purse down.

"I swear Nora's mother was right. You should've been like Nora. I will marry you off to your cousin and that's it!"I stare at her with my eyes widen.

"No!"

"What no, I'll only choose for you!"I rolled my eyes.

"You know what, you can't choose for me. Do you know why, because I won't marry someone in the future I don't know? I won't see you anymore anyway. So what's the point of choosing yours. I'm not going to allow you to force me into this mess. And I'm not going to allow you to take advantage of me!"I said and she slapped my cheek.

"Advantage? So you'll just run around like a slut choosing your own right?"I held my head and saw the door open to my father.

"I accepted him, you should too. You can't tell her what to do anymore. It's her life and she controls it and maybe you should control yours too!"He said and closed the door.

"He's not a bad guy, he's a boy I wanted for her. And you marrying her off to some guy that's her cousin and isn't normal and does all those and things. Yes, you've seen them too! Instead of ruining her future let her make one."I sighed and looked at my father.

"If you think you can do whatever you want and let us be your slaves. Then get out of my house and don't come back."

My eyes widen. He's going to kick her out because of all this. It's great that he's helping me but I don't want this to happen.

"I'll accept it."She glared at me and I nodded biting my lip.

"I'll go invite the neighbors and tell them."I nod and he left smiling.

"It's best if I should leave. I'm not going to deal with you anymore and I'm sick and tired of you."I said and she looked at me.

"You say you care, do you really care! You even left me when stuff were going on and came back on the after effect. You say things that hurt me then you say things to help me. On what? This? I don't need help when I've done it on my own. I don't think I'll even call you my mother if you continue to act like your path is mine!"I said and her eyes widen.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore. I feel like it's not worth my time and believe those people who are ruthless and unworthy."I said and walked out of her room then rubbed my cheek.

I walked downstairs and gave a smile. I saw the family and they smiled.

"Sara? Take the ice pack."Father told me and gave me one.

I put it on my cheek and frowned. This is going to hurt more than I thought it would.

"What happened?"Jin asked and I shook my head.

"Anger and Agreement,"I said and smiled at him then hissed.

"Why don't we eat before the food gets cold?"My brother suggested as I nod the went to sit down.

"So why did you invite us?"I looked at my father and he smiled.

"Well, it's something about my daughter and your son."He said and I nod giving Jin a smile.

"I do accept this marriage,"I said and Jin's eyes widen.

"Oh really! I'm so excited!"His mother said and I looked at Jimmy.

"My poor sister! So innocent! You and me are going to talk later."I stare at him and then looked at Jin who chuckled.

I laughed and felt a hand on mine to see a little girl. I looked at her confused. She looked like Jimmy.

"That's my little sister. I forget to tell you my parents are making me take care of her while they go on a trip."I smiled and held her hand.

"Didn't you have a baby sister?"He nods and smiled.

"She's with my grandma! I'm free from that little freak!"I rolled my eyes and whisper Alhumdullah.

:::::::

"I one time saw a rocket ship fly on the ocean."I looked at Breanna as she smiled.

"Are you sure it wasn't a ship?"I asked her as she gasps.

"It was a ship."I chuckle as she played with my hand on my lap.

"Do you watch Dora?"She asked me and I shook my head.

"When I was like you yes. But now no."I said and she laughed.

"I don't like Dora she's annoying."

"Yes, She was,"I said and saw Jin looking at me with a smile.

"I don't know why, but she attracts kids more than adults,"Hamid said sitting next to me and I sighed.

"They just love me. I guess, but don't go on asking me about kids. I'm not having one."I said as he laughed.

"Why not? Do you think they are bad?"I looked down at her and shook my head.

"I think it's never my time to have one."I stare at her and she frowned confused.

I don't want to give birth to a child because I'm honestly scared. Like it will hurt more than my period. Will they have to do more than a C-Section? I would want a child but it's scary to think about I coming out.

"Sara?"I looked at Jin confused and he frowned.

"Why don't you want kids?"He smirked and I nudged his shoulder away.

"Don't talk to me about kids! Ever!"