Chapter 57

Please | Samantha Harvey

"What happened?"I stare at my father as he pulled my little brother with a hug.

It's all my fault. If I didn't continue to leave them be, let them go over me and almost make me feel suffocated. This wouldn't have happened if I told sooner and if I just did something about it.

Or they would've never gotten hurt.

"What happened to you boys?"He asked them and they rolled their eyes.

"Someone was bullying him. They fought the bullies."I whisper and stare my father with a sigh.

"I'll take your brother home, you make them call their parents. But did you guys win?"I scoffed as my father smirked.

"Yeah."

"Okay, good. Now call your parents. Sara?"I looked at him and nodded.

"Your mother is going to kill me."He whispers and pat my brothers back. "Let's go kiddo."

I waved and he went. I turned and stare at the four boys bruised.

"Call your parents."I said and Jimmy groans at me annoyed.

"You have to go home too. Your hurt."I shook my head with a grin.

"I'm fine like a kettle. You guys look like broken ken dolls."I chuckled and Fransisco rolled his eyes tying on his phone.

"Done."

"I'm going home."Jimmy said as Fransisco waited with him.

"Oh I would love to take a nap!"I looked at the time and my eyes widen.

"Hey, I have to go to class. You better get your little butts home!"I said and Jin chuckled flicking my forehead.

"Sure."I glared at him and touched my forehead walking away.

"No goodbyes? No see you laters?"

I looked back at them and stare at the boys. I shook my head and raised an eyebrow.

"I hope you regret fighting."I said and turned to go back to my next class.

I am upset at them. Violence doesn't solve any answer. At least in my book. And I've told them, even if someone touches or hits. Don't ever hit back. Because you'll bring not only negative but your brain will feed off those violent moments as an accomplishment which is just actually a guilt and regret.

"I heard what happened."

I turned to see Mary and she sadly smiled at me. What does she want?

"And you were right."I stare at her confused as she sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It just happened. I was out of control and I didn't think I was going to hurt you that much. I didn't really listen to what I was saying or what I was really doing. I do feel sorry for it."I nod and bit my lip.

She doesn't care.

"It's alright. But I think it's best if we can just stay as acquaintances. Not that your bad but
I'm just not ready to be your friend even if I forgave you."I said and she nods smiling.

"Yeah. That would help. Thank you."I nod and turned around confused.

That was weird? I shook my head and went walking to my class. I got in and smiled.

"Jin went home."I said and she nods giving me some worksheets.

I go to my desk and took out my folder to put the assignments in. I put it back in my bag and smiled. Anything can freaking fit my backpack.

I love my backpack.

:::::::

I waved at Olivia as I walked to go to my bus. I bumped into someone and see Unique and Melissa with a glare.

"Watch it Freak!"

No one likes you believe me. No one does.

I flip my hair and walked the other side to complete forget them. I smiled at myself having the confidence and walked into the bus.

That's dumb. Your stupid and a prick. Why would you think your amazing?

"I saw your boyfriend fight! Dude he's sick!"I chuckle as my brothers friend Crain explained the fight.

Wait did he call Jin my boyfriend? That's, that's not right. Is it?

"Your brother is okay though?"I nod smiled at them.

"Yeah, he had a tantrum because of the alcohol, that's all."I said and they laugh.

"Is he your boyfriend?"I heard one of the girls and shook my head.

"Uh...I don't know how to explain it, but I guess he's more than that?"I question myself and I'm still confused.

He's nothing to you!

Either I'm his fiancé or something. But honestly I have no idea. I could ask him.

"Where did he go?"I bit my lip confused and then I figured what they were talking about.

"Well, the boys actually went home since I told them to. I guess they'll get in trouble after coming back tomorrow."I said and they nod.

"Maybe a day of suspension. But your brother will be cut free. I mean I know those other two might get suspended for a week."Damien said and I frowned.

It's going to go on their record, they could get in trouble by their parents. And in the future, who am I kidding they won't even have one!

Not even you.

"They will be fine for sure."He said and I sighed.

I hope so.

::::::::

"Hello everyone!"Jimmy yelled in my house and I sighed shaking my head.

He has be to here? Does he have to do this everyday and pretend that it's his house? He just barged into the house like it's his.

"I'm going to my room, just not if you need me."I said walking up the stairs to my room.

I locked it and sighed. I rub my eyes and pulled my sleeves up. I looked down them and bit my lip.

You better not think of trying to escape, you'll do it and do it the right way.

What am I going to do? How am I going to talk about it when no one will understand. Not even my therapist does. I need to get it out.

He will laugh at how crazy and stupid you are! He doesn't care about your feelings.