Chapter 56

Stone Cold | Demi Lovato

"I don't want to sing! I want to go back home."I whined but I felt something pull my neck and turned to see Jin pulling my hoodie.

"You're going to sing if you like it or not."I groan and sighed.

"Then kill me!"

"No one is going to kill you, just go to your choir class."I glared at him as he let go of my hoodie.

"Fine, I'm not talking to you anymore,"I said and felt tickled on my sides.

"Stop it!"I said while laughing and trying to take a breath.

"You're not going to talk to me?"I shook my head laughing and he smiled.

"Now go!"

I slump and went to my choir class then sit seeing everyone getting ready. I slouch on the chair and frowned while crossing my arms together. This is so not fair!

"Sara? Will you please come here. Fransisco will help you here."I looked to see Fransisco and my eyes widen.

I went to the teacher and Fransisco smiled. I looked at him confused. What's he doing here?

"Right, I volunteered. I thought maybe I could help you."He said and I smiled.

"That's sweet. Thank you."He rolled his eyes and looked at the slip.

"There are a lot of classes to go to! Are you sure your voice will be okay with it?"I sighed and nodded.

"I hope so. If I lose my voice I'll just stop."I said as he nods patting my head.

"Let's go outside now. Jin might be waiting for you."

We both got out and I saw Jin talking to Cody as Cody just played Ninja. I saw Jimmy jump on Cody's back as he caught him.

"My best friends and sister. I would like to say something! This guy is going to Japan for spring break!"I stare at him confused and then nodded.

He's going to Japan because of his favorite mangas. He's been obsessed with anime since I've known him. He talks about it all the time.

"I'm going to Mexico to meet my uncle, what are you guys up to. Even though it's early."Cody said and I frowned.

"Aren't there Flamingos in Mexico?"I asked and he nods smiling.

"I think I'm just going to stay home and sleep, eat and do everything that you do at home."I heard Fransisco as he looked back at his phone.

"I for one will be going to Hawaii, what are you going to do?"Jin asked me and I smiled.

"Well, I'll be watching an Indian movie coming out on my birthday. It's going to be exciting!"I said as they looked at me with their mouths open.

"Your birthday is on March?"I shook my head chuckling.

"It's on a Friday, the last day before spring break. I might watch it over and over again. That's why said I'm going to watch it."I said and they all close their mouths.

"How come you never told us?"

"I didn't know you guys wanted to know!"I said as they rolled their eyes at me.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me, you cavemen!"

::::::::

I walked into a class and gulped. Jin smiled at me and he was sitting in front of the class. Cody and Jimmy were there but on different sides. Jimmy has his phone out like a mother. Cody looked excited. The guitar started playing and I sang the song.

"For you, I have been living but with lips closed. For you, I have been living, swallowing every tear. In my heart, kept burning, a spark of desire. Just for you, just for you.
Life has brought before us, the book that that opens up every page of our previous lives
We are encircled by the bygone thoughts
I never asked but I got so many answers
What I wanted and what have I got, have a look. In my heart, kept burning, a spark of desire Just for you, just for you.
What can I say....well... What all wrong doings by the people I have been through.
It seems almighty ordered me, I should live but without you. Heartless are those who say you are a complete stranger to me. Whatever wrong doings people did onto us, dear lover.
In my heart, kept burning, a spark of desire
Just for you, just for you."

I gulped and saw them clap. I smiled and looked at Jin who gave me a thumbs up. I saw Jimmy and Cody wink. I heard the bell ring and sighed. It's lunchtime.

I got out with the boys and stretch. "Finally a break."

"That was amazing! You sound so sweet!"I chuckle and hear someone scream.

I saw a fight and gulped. I looked to see my brother. My eyes widen and went down. I went through the crowd while pushing them. I go in front of my brother who was on the floor.

The kicking stopped and I got him up. I hugged him and he hugged back. I turn to see Samuel and Nick getting kicked by the boys.

I hissed and looked at my brothers face covered in bruises. I wiped his tears and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry."

I shook my head and pulled him into a hug. I went to Jin and pulled him off.

"Stop it!"I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?"He asked which automatically made the boys turn to me.

"Please Stop it. Don't hurt anyone."I said and he nods which made a sigh.

I took my brother with me and made him sit down on the tables. I took a small health kid in my bag and open the pouch.

"I'm sorry."He cried and I looked at the boys who stared at me.

"Hey man, it's okay. At least your alright and those Bozoes got what they deserved."I rolled my eyes sniffing and open an alcohol wipe.

"It's going to hurt."

He hissed and sighed letting me clean his wounds. I gave my phone to Jin and he nodded. He's going to call my father to pick him up. And he's not going to be happy.