Chapter 42

Whenever |Kriss Cross Amsterdam, The Boy Next Door & Conor Maynard

I went walking outside. What I thought yesterday would happen, didn't. Everyone was really nice.

It was just that I stayed in the car so much, that they thought I was doing something bad or I was a bad person.

My mother just explained I kept eating food and sleep because of how much I'm tired of school. Which is one hundred percent true. Most times.

They still hate you. They will never like you!

I was actually walking alone. Until my father came with me. I was kinda afraid but I'm just worried that I might hurt him instead.

"How's school? How are your grades going?"He asked and I nod with a small smile.

He said maybe we should talk and get some quality time together since it was his day off.

"Do you have friends?"I nod and he smiled.

No, You have no friends. You're a lonely piece of shit!

"Girls? Or are they boys?"I sighed at his question and bit my lip.

What should I say? He might kill me if I say a different gender. I mean my mother hates it when I hang out with the opposite gender. Hope not my father.

"What were those girls name again? Mesha and Unki?"I hold my laugh but I couldn't take it.

"Melissa and Unique, And no they aren't my friends. At least not anymore."I said and he smiled.

"Don't get mad, I hang out with the boy next door. His friends too. They are all boys."I said as his eyes widen.

"Yah Allah. Are you serious? The neighbor. I thought you were going to say, Fawad Khan."I stare at him confused.

No one likes you!

"How do you know about him?"I asked and he smirked at me.

"I see you watch his tv shows all the time. I almost think he was your crush. Dear god!"I chuckle at his dramatic voice.

This was my father. He was dramatic and funny. Most times he would be that sweet guy who would bring flowers to your house when you were sick.

"Baba!"I scream and he laughed taking my hand.

"Can I have chocolate? No, not chocolate. Chilli lollipop?"I asked him as he nods.

"It's going to be spicy, don't tell your mother I bought it or else she'll yell at me."I nod and slowly grab the candy from the section and hand it to my Baba quickly.

"Baba run and buy it before Madar comes!"I said as he chuckles taking my hand.

"Baba, I want french fries and the Coke! Coke!"

"Okay, coke and French fries it is. But first, we have to go buy you the DS you wanted. Or you don't want it anymore?"I shook my head.

"I don't want it anymore, I think there will be better ones in the future. But food will always stay the same! I want FRENCH FRIES!"I said and he nods letting my hand go.

I ran to the counter and looked at the lady who smiled. I smiled back at her.

"Hello! Can I have french fries? And soda? Coke!"I asked her and she nods giggling.

"Baba! Get here and pay for my food!"I said and he shook his head then paid.

"Why are you wasting my money on food, and not toys?"He asked me and I held his hand.

"Because food is better than a toy. I'll just throw it away later! I can't just eat a toy."I said and see my brother Hamid eating a toy.

"See,"I said pointing at my brother and he went to take out of my brother's mouth.

"No, that's gross."

"Sara?"I shook my head out of the memory and smiled.

"You got lost."

"Sorry. I was thinking of something."I said and he nods putting his hands in his pockets.

"You know when I look at you, it reminds me of what I did to you. How much I hurt you. And let you take that pain. I should've never done that to you. I do apologize for what I did. You don't have to be afraid of me. I won't hit you. I promise."I nod with a sigh.

He doesn't mean it. He never liked you.

"You don't need to apologize, I forgive you already. You don't have to keep reminding me."I said and he frowned.

"I know that you don't like it. But I had to be sorry for what I did. And I haven't said anything because of the stuff going on."I nod and hear his phone ring with that annoying ringtone.

"Change the ringtone! How many times do I have to tell you."I scrunched my nose and he laughed looking at his phone.

"It's your mother. Probably wants us to come back. And I'm late for work."I nod and walk back home to see my mother getting into her car.

"You're not at work yet! If you get fired, I'm not taking responsibility."She said and started driving out of the garage.

I've noticed that since she's gotten a job she's become more rude and disrespectful.

"I would say the exact same thing."I looked at my father and he rolled his eyes.

I think I said that out loud. I frowned and saw the boys out of Jin's house.

"I'm going to go. I'm just making a random excuse saying my cat died."I stare at him confused and I followed him inside the house.

"We don't have a cat,"I said and my brother stared at me confused.

"Exactly."I frowned and rolled my eyes heard the door knock.

He could've just said you died because you'll die eventually.

"You go get that, I have to go check if the kitchen stove is off, mother forgets about it,"I said and he nods while I go check the kitchen.

"Sara! Hamid!"I heard my father and frowned walking back to the garage.

"Here's a hundred. If you're going out call Uber or for food."He handed to me and I stare at him.

"Uh...okay,"I said and he got in his car leaving while I stare at it.

"Okay, hundred bucks. What are you going to do with it?"I stare at the money and sighed.

"I mean I know how to cook. Maybe save this as a rainy day schedule?"I said and he frowned when I walked to put the garage door down.

"You and save the money for a problem."I rolled my eyed and went inside to go to the kitchen.

"Yeah, it's important. Don't waste things in video games. There will be better and new ones in the future. A life is important than that. Now go read the Quran or go bug someone else."I said as he stuck out his tongue.

I looked at him walk away and hit his head on the wall. I chuckle and he laughed. He left me alone after that. Thank Allah!

"Hey!"I smiled and saw the Cody with a grin, Jimmy with a baby smile, Jin with a confused look and Fransisco with a lazy frown.

"I'm going to try making sushi today, would you guys like to help?"I asked as Jimmy's eyes glitter and clapped his hands walking to me.

"When should I start?"